Retrospective. Really good changes that have been made to WoW.
You can argue the merit of allot of changes, but I think we can all be really glad they changed.
-(Hunter) Pets running away if you didn't feed them often enough.
-Ammo/Arrow Bags. Ammo/Arrows in general.
-Rogues needing to keep stacks of throwing daggers.
-Warlocks losing bag space to soulstones
(Yes I realize most of mine are bag space related. I had tiny bags in Vanilla.)
I guess the number one thing for me would be Dungeon finder. I hated having to get a group together that would take an hour, and having to go there and summon everyone else, just to have someone leave before everyone got there.
LFD and LFR - As much as people like to hate and make fun of these two additions. In reality everyone loves it. Need a heroic before work? Good luck getting 4 people from your server to go as well as fly to the summoning stone for the lazy people. It is a quality of life issue.
Transmog - You should always be able to look like what you want, Within reason of course. More customization is always a nice thing!
- Being able to conjure more than 10 (?) food or water at a time.
- Food and water rolled into one.
- Arcane being changed from a support tree to a 'real' damage tree.
- Being unable to hit Blink on accident while on a flight path just to dismount in the middle of nowhere.
- Not having the -0.5 second cast time talents of the old talent system also reduce the spell damage coefficient. That was really dumb.
- Ignite Munching fixed!
- Not having to do dungeon runs in order to obtain the highest spell ranks.
- Being able to blink over a pebble or floor board... oh wait.