Grid2 is my favorite raid frame for a few reasons, but as I've recently switched my main to a holy paladin (which has a 10 yard range aoe heal) I need some sort of functionality in my raid frames. I thought grid2 was SUPPOSED to have the ability to show you preemptively who would benefit from aoe heals based on range and health thresholds, but currently all its doing is showing an icon after I cast the heal telling me who was healed which is nearly entirely useless. So, my question

A) Is grid2 aoeheals supposed to have the functionality that i described or am I just doing it wrong
B) If grid2 absolutely does not have that functionality, which other addons do? Im pretty sure vuhdo does but I'm not a big fan of it :\

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
Grid2 is my favorite raid frame for a few reasons, but as I've recently switched my main to a holy paladin (which has a 10 yard range aoe heal) I need some sort of functionality in my raid frames. I thought grid2 was SUPPOSED to have the ability to show you preemptively who would benefit from aoe heals based on range and health thresholds, but currently all its doing is showing an icon after I cast the heal telling me who was healed which is nearly entirely useless. So, my question

A) Is grid2 aoeheals supposed to have the functionality that i described or am I just doing it wrong
B) If grid2 absolutely does not have that functionality, which other addons do? Im pretty sure vuhdo does but I'm not a big fan of it :\
nvm its there on my druid just not on my paladin so reinstalling the addon should work. For anyone interested its the "neighbors" thing I was looking for