Thread: Pacman fight

Pacman fight

So I'm going to post this again since whatever mod deleted it. I am not linking my site. The site is not illegal, it is from UK. You can watch all types of things (think justin TV). I am not posting my own link or channel just letting people know they can watch it at --REMOVED-- go to sources and look for the fight channels. They also have all UFC, Soccer, football etc.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-09 at 06:08 AM.

? Are you talking about a specific type of sport? Are you talking about a boxing match? If you want to discuss a boxing match just specify that that is what the thread is for and I don't think anyone will care.

Fight is tonight you can watch it there. If you want to discuss the fight, I bet $200 on Pacman with my friend so I hope he wins. Marquez seems to give him the most problems so it should be a good fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this be showing the Pacquiao vs Marquez fight?
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2012-12-09 at 02:47 AM.

I know there's been no discussion about the fight in this thread at all, but oh my dear Jesus Christ. Pacquaio COULD retire after this.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I know there's been no discussion about the fight in this thread at all, but oh my dear Jesus Christ. Pacquaio COULD retire after this.
    I'm still picking my jaw up off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    SHOULD retire probably.

Mayweather will never have to fight him now, which was the only fight that mattered anymore.

He can fight all of the pretenders again, cotto, alvarez, whoever else, but he has no call to get to mayweather at this point.

TBH, glad this happened. Maybe now people can stop trying to hype the "fight of the century" that was never gonna happen anyhow. How Pacman and Mayweather could decide against that huge payday is beyond me, but hopefully this makes it so they don't even get that chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we deleted a thread, don't just repost it. Talk to a mod of the forum or an admin