Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Did it 3 times on main. First time got the Belt, Second nothing and on the 3rd got the Sha touched gun. Also used 2 coins on the 3rd boss for the gun, but didnt use on the 3rd time since i got it legitimately. Saving my last coin for my 2nd normal Lei Shi kill on tuesday.

Got the Sha touched Axe from my 2nd LFR ToES run on my DK. Can't complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God, I cannot be stoned online... lol

However, with the exception of last week, I've won multiple items every week, in every LFR wing. Yup, got my Sha touched weap, got my gem, (still have sigil leftovers) everything is in line.
    It's even the opposite, I'm glad to be an enchanter, so I at least get sha crystals from the useless stuff I keep winning.
    Last week I didn't win a single gear piece. Won a couple sigils tho, to complete the gem. The current week was back to "normal".

Adding another theory.....
    The system reads my mind... I get in there with the "I don't give a shit" attitude towards loot rolls.
    I got my valor, I got some cash, I walk away with a profit anyway, even if I don't win a thing.

And every time I want something for a certain slot, I start struggling, and can't win it even if my life depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    i wasnt aware you could do multiple runs in lfr to use the coins to get loot, but ye your not the only one without luck, i killed for example the first boss in msv every week, still the bosses hasnt dropped the daggers and i only gotten 1 from a roll, last week, before that i had 16 runs for a dagger in hc dung, then 18 runs before a trinket actually dropped.

Yeah, LFR you can run as many times as you want to use the coins for extra loot chances. This only works for LFR, it does not work on the world bosses, and of course cant be used 2x per week on regular/heroic raids since you can only down those once regardless
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Deleted
    For me i have noticed when i Coinroll within 2 sec i almost always get loot.
    Have gotten 5 items from coin i think.
    But when i hold for a couple of seconds i dont get any loot.
    Maybe it's some mechanic that lowers your dropchance if you have a chance to take a look at the loot.

I have found that the key to getting lfr terrace drops:

Step 1: Use elder charm on gara'jal
    Step 2: Get fist weapon for your offhand
    Step 3: Spend valor upgrading it
    Step 4: Put Dancing Steel on it
    Step 5: Get Spiritsever 4 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post

Hopefully tomorrow we all have some decent luck with the resets. I got lucky early on and haven't got anything in weeks, not even duplicate gear from any lfr. At least I have the sha touched fist weapon. I dot see replacing that anytime soon, especially when I get the gem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, RNG is just terrible. According to my main toon, I've killed Gara'jal 16 times (8 normal and 8 LFR). I've used a token on every time. So in 32 potential loot rolls, I've gotten 0 weapons. Add to that the Sha-touched weapon in HoF and I'm around 40 chances at a weapon without any luck (still using the blue weapons I got on the 3rd day of the expansion). Just keep at it. You'll eventually get it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post

Oh I thought everyone knew that the fastest way to get the upgrade you want is to spend everything you can on the item in the current slot you are trying to upgrade. Works like a charm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Oh I thought everyone knew that the fastest way to get the upgrade you want is to spend everything you can on the item in the current slot you are trying to upgrade. Works like a charm!
    It is the charm of even better than great fortune!

The charm of greatest fortune, of course, is only for alts.

Deleted
    Got 4 pieces of T14 in a single week. Wanted fist weapon.

Warrior here.

Been spending coins on elegon, amber-shaper, and sha of fear ever since they were released. Been using blue weapons since i started raiding in early october. Figured i had the worst luck in the world until i killed sha of fear last night:

Loot: Shin'ka
    Coin: Kilrak

figures i'd get 1 2 hander, and 1 1 hander, now i gotta find something to match up with either of those..... </firstworldproblems>

most lfr gear i have is from charms, which makes me think the charms have a higher change of lootdrop than the normal bosskill.
    at the start of mop i did lots of daily's which gave me lots of charms.
    last 2 weeks i did lfrs without charms and won nothing, this week i did lfr with charms and won 2 items with them (and still nothing from the kill itself).

10+ Year Old Account
    I was fairly lucky earlier on this expansion but have gone through 12 coins with no luck on regular & LFR.

I used to be topping in the guild, but since I've been stagnant with loot everyone else has caught up and or surpassed :'(
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

The dagger is a myth. Downed Lei Shi several times in normal and lfr using charms each time. No luck.

Sat around with blues for weeks then in 2 raids pick up normal mode: 2xClaws 2xSpiritSever

Quote Originally Posted by Zanerkin View Post
    Sat around with blues for weeks then in 2 raids pick up normal mode: 2xClaws 2xSpiritSever
    I envy you. I've got a 500 agi gem and nowhere to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanerkin View Post
    See this confuses me. Are people really so averse to pvp that they won't spend 40 minutes a week in arena to do 2s for points? With my gear, I'm showing the 470 pvp weapons better than blues for MH. Doesn't really require pvp skill at all, just run double dps 2s, if you aren't that great or have a crappy comp or both you will maintain a fairly low mmr and will be able to get your wins even at a 1:3 ratio it takes hardly any time as queues are near instant and double dps 2s games are super short.

I mean if you are casual enough I can get the time part. If you are serious though its likely you spent the same time (especially the first month) doing other things that gave lesser rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by whathump View Post
    I envy you. I've got a 500 agi gem and nowhere to put it.
    Nothing again this week. Gettin old. Random is random but after 20+ chances you think the odds would be in my favor. Regular raid was a bust. In sure next week when I'm working it will be like early Christmas. Also no sigils. Finding lots of people with the sha gem not having a weapon and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrin View Post
    Nothing again this week. Gettin old. Random is random but after 20+ chances you think the odds would be in my favor. Regular raid was a bust. In sure next week when I'm working it will be like early Christmas. Also no sigils. Finding lots of people with the sha gem not having a weapon and vice versa.
    The odds are no better at chance 25 than they are at chance 1. There is no histeresis.

I think he means more the collective odds of 20+ chances, which would be higher. I wish I could give away some of my luck with sha weapons...I've gotten 3 Spiritsevers in 4 weeks of Terrace LFR, with no coins used. I just want some tier pieces!