You know how one of the recurring themes in Mists of Pandaria is prophetic visions?

Well, I made a movie fetauring my characters from WoW a little while back before Mists, and I had this idea that my Human zPriestess Sakura would recieve a vision from the Light while in the tavern at Dalaran. The Spirit Healers told her the following about the growing war between the Alliance & Horde:

"The Alliance & the Horde have been given the opportunity to be the heroes of Azeroth, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The Alliance and the Horde have been given more of everything than any faction in the history of the world and they have failed to be generous with the gifts. If the Alliance & Horde continue to exploit the rest of the world & their own people by warring on each other out of spite & hubris, both factions will have the Light's blessing withdrawn. Madness will strike your leaders which will result in civil chaos. Because of the violent nature of the people, you will have warriors killing merchants for 10 Silver. The rest of azeroth will watch in horror as the two warring factions are obliterated by strife. The so-called "neutral" factions will not intervene because they have been victims of exploitation by both factions. They will welcome the annihilation of such arrogant people. The Alliance & Horde must change immediately and become the teachers of compassion & respect to the rest of the world. Today they are the primary merchants of war and the culture of fascism that they preach to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or the Light will bring it to an end if there isn't a change."

Remember that I made this before Mists was released, but still, this sounds eerily similar to what the factions are going through now. Also bear in mind that in my movie Sakura recieved the vision at Level 80 (relative to the timeframe of the expansions). Also, It's important to note she was told that this scenario was avoidable if there was a major spiritual shift in the hearts of the faction leaders and how they fight. The shift away from arrogance and bloodlust would help soften or eliminate the occurance of a societal collapse/civil war, less of both would mean less problems with racial relations and an increased willingness to find solutions to problems.

I don't know for sure at this time if Stormwind and Orgrimmar are doomed to lose the Light's blessing or if they will somehow come to a peaceable agreement by the end of Mists. As much as I'd like to be optimistic and hope that's what Blizzard does, it's not looking good right now. Believe me, I would not at ALL be surprised to see Blizzard have the factions outright reject the Pandaren's philosophies of life, and indeed drive the car over the cliff in WoW 6.0.