Deleted

The End Of The World At 2012? :D

12.12.2012 is pretty soon there. We all know, that many people think that 12.12.2012 is the end of the world or what ever is that date. So, what is your vison, how and when the earth is conna end? Is that planet Nerub hit the earth and we all conna die or someone els will happen..

My version, how it conna happen makes most sense. Earth just explode after milons of years, like the another planeds do, just becuse they get too old and become a star. Or something..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    12.12.2012 is pretty soon there. We all know, that many people think that 12.12.2012 is the end of the world or what ever is that date. So, what is your vison, how and when the earth is conna end? Is that planet Nerub hit the earth and we all conna die or someone els will happen..

My version, how it conna happen makes most sense. Earth just explode after milons of years, like the another planeds do, just becuse they get too old and become a star. Or something..
    Wait... wat? I'm sorry, WHAT!?

I don't... where do you get that from? Planets don't become stars...

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as all the fascists *cough cough* oops I meant liberals, are cleansed from the earth and a small number of libertarians survive, ill be very very happy.
    Its not going to happen anyway. See you on the other side.

12/12/2012 is my b-day so it had better not "Explode and turn into a star" in the universe you live in.

But no seriously, the world is not ending in 2012. Guaranteed.

Aveline's amazing work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wait... wat? I'm sorry, WHAT!?

I don't... where do you get that from? Planets don't become stars...
    Ofcurse they do. All the stars was the planets, before they become a star. They just blink after the exploiding like a star, but in fact, there is nothing..

LOL. Do you realli think that a star is a planet what just blink??

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong forum, and this is covered in other threads in Gen Offtopic