iLvl 493 - Shadow Priest - LF Raiding Guild

UPDATE: My preferred raiding schedule is T/W/R/Sun or Monday (Early PST or Late EST) I work until about 10.

I don't mind the Monday guilds but realistically I'm going to be late.

I've been scouring WoWProgress and the forums looking for a new home for some time now. I've pretty much reached the end of my search with my last guild and figured I'd stay there awhile. However, I decided to try and potentially find a guild I haven't seen yet, here.

I'm currently ilvl 494, having completed 7/16 (H) - 6/6(H) MSV and 1(H) HoF (Working on Imperial, P4). I've practically only raided 25's my entire WoW career, and I'm looking to keep it that way. I'm okay with taking on a lower level of progression (looking for a minimum of at least 4/16(H)).

I'm looking for more than just a raiding guild. I want to 'want' to play beyond just raiding which means I want to be able to enjoy my guildmates company. I'm not looking for any dead servers, meaning, during peak hours the city should be relatively full. I want an active guild, that's all one that are friends with one another.
    Last edited by Omniclenser; 2012-12-14 at 06:34 PM.

Our info: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Angry

We don't have shadow priest listed as a class/spec that we're actively recruiting, but we'd really be interested in anyone with solid recent heroic raiding experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, we have a core spot open for a shadow priest right now. We're one boss under your progression, but I think we might be a good match. Hit me up on real id if you want to chat more, azatosryan@gmail.com
    My Armory
    *The Afflicted*
    **US-Greymane, 25 man 5/16 HM, US top 100**
    ***Recruiting core spots for almost every class for MoP***

Howdy Omni,

Drow is a 25 man raiding guild that's been around since Naxx pre-BC with a long history of top 15-30 US kills. We're currently 11/16 in heroic 25 man (us-19 25 man) and have cleared 16/16 on normal mode. We're in need of a very talented shadow priest who can pull the numbers and dispel the targets! I believe we are what you're looking for. A good group of people, we like playing LoL and minecraft together on off hours. And fairly active throughout the day in game/vent.

Our raid times Times are 7pm to 11 pm PST Sunday through Thursday.

Battletag: Kater#1243 or My realid/email: indigogold@gmail.com

Our website/more details: http://www.drow.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43103

If you want a laugh: http://www.drow.org/forums/showthrea...dlings-of-Drow!

Good luck!

Kater

I forgot to mention, the primary time slot I'm looking to fill is Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sunday or Monday if you're a PST guild, but times on Monday's may vary.

Hey there, I'm Ovenmitt from <Bless the Martyr> on Baelgun, a horde guild.

We're in immediate need of a shadowpriest, and I'd love to talk to you about recruitment. Please Don't hesitate to contact either of the following battletags:
    Oven#1418 <--Me
    Dontlosmebro#1739 <-- Dès, one of our hunters

About us:
    Progression: 4/16 Heroic soon to be 5/16 - 4/16 all MSV, with bladelord in HoF around 25% (Should go down this week!)
    Loot system: Council based on performance and attendance. Upgrade comes third when assigning loot.
    Raid Comp: 25 man
    Raid times: Sun-Wednesday 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
    *If you have trouble with these times we may be able to work something out. I realize you said PST and we're EST, that's why I'm noting this.

If you have any questions PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. I strongly urge you to contact me for this immediate opening. This is not a bench spot, you will raid a lot. Tried searching your mmo-champ name to see if a char name matched but came to no avail, hope to hear from you soon.

www.blessthemartyrguild.com to apply! If the site redirects to a different website please let me know, we've been having slight website trouble which should be fixed within the coming days
    Last edited by Laundry; 2012-12-09 at 07:25 PM.

Influence is a 25-man progression raiding guild (currently located on Arthas-US) formed in May 2009 on the Gorgonnash server. We strive to maintain a fun and casual atmosphere, while also expecting the best from each of our members. We are a top end PvE guild and work hard to maintain legitimate ranks while raiding 9 hours a week.

We are a NINE hour a week guild.

About us:

Currently Recruiting:
    1 DPS warrior
    1 DPS monk
    1 Shadow Priest
    1 Holy paladin

Current Progression:

Tier 14 - 5/6 HM MSV; 1/6 HM HoF; 4/4 normal ToES

Past Accomplishments:

8/8 HM Dragon Soul 25 man Top 100

7/7 Heroic Firelands
    World 256th US 85th 25-man Heroic Ragnaros

T11 Heroic Progress (Pre-4.2): 13/13 Dragonslayer

Raid times (EST):

Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Thursday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Sunday: 8:30-11:30 PM

We do not recruit for the bench.

Invites begin at 8:15 server time. It is expected that you are on and ready for those invites.

On off nights our members can be found in BGs, challenge modes, organizing fun activities, and alt runs.

We provide guild repairs, guild flasks, guild food, and even a stack or two of guild potions per raid week. We only expect you put some time into learning the fights and coming with a focused mind to get some bosses down while having fun!

If you are interested in raiding with us, apply at:

http://www.influence.guildomatic.com

or contact me by adding my Battle Tag

Xade#1361

Bump.

And to clarify for future posters, I can raid practically any time T/W/R/Sun. Monday would be difficult because I work (EST) so if Monday was an additional day your guild raids, your guild would need to be a west coast guild (PST) that starts around 7 PM (PST)

Also, 6/6 (H) MSV 1/6 (H) HoF.

History
    <Semantics> is a 10-man Heroic raiding horde guild on the Area 52 server. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of not only your class, but to show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. This includes using BIS enchants, having +300 stat food/pots/flasks in your bags before raid. Raiders are expected to have researched each encounter, and know the mechanics of the fight before the boss is ever pulled.

Progression
    5/6 Heroic MSV 10m
    1/6 Heroic HoF 10m
    4/4 Normal ToES 10m

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
    Shadow Priest w/healing offspec - High need
    Boomkin w/Resto offspec- High Need

Melee
    Exceptional Melee DPS w/tank offspec - Medium need

Tanks
    *Closed*

Healers
    *Closed*

Being in a 10 man setting requires raiders to be a lot more versatile then a 25 man raid requires. To consolidate our raiding roster, all raiders are required to be prepared to perform in an offspec role during raid. The ability to switch from dps to healing and perform well will be evaluated in your application.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of two officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Invites 7:15
    Tuesday-Thursday

Point of Contact
    Officers: Deranius, Covert
    Semanticsguild .com

We're a mature, relaxed, progression minded guild which also has a lot of fun in 25 man raids. We're currently 6/6 in MV and 3/6 HoF. Please check us out below!

Guild Name: Wanderers
    Realm: Whisperwind (PvE) (Horde)
    Server Timezone: CST
    Raid times: Wednesday/ Sunday/ Monday 7pm-10pm CST (server time)
    Loot System:EP/GP
    Provided: Flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and repairs.
    Email:wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com
    Raid Leader: Muireartach (ask for Gru)
    Battle Tag:Gru#1158

Recruitment: Core spots are available for a few solid heals, preferably of the Resto Shaman persuasion and a couple awesome ranged dps. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.

<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster and replace those who dropped unexpectedly at the start of the expansion.

Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a friendly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.

Please feel free to Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at http://wanderaid.com/portal.php (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at Wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com

Our Spriest has been begging me to get him another SPriest that he can "play" with.

A Roman soldier who had fulfilled his duty would retire, but those who came back, and served a general in positions of honor, were called Evocati. As they had retired, but still desired to continue in their way of life, so do we. Evocati is a place for former Hardcore raiders to push heroic content in an atmosphere more tolerant of a real life.

It is NOT a casual guild.

This is a refuge for exceptional players who still min/max their toons, research fights, and desire to progress through the roughest content blizzard can throw our way. The majority of our roster consists of top-100 guild raiders that can't raid 30+ hours/week anymore. While there are ranks in Evocati, there are not clearly defined officer positions or castes. Here, you are either a Raider, or you are not.

Everyone participates in preparing for raid by offering ideas for strats, materials for feasts, and everyone plays like a champion. As a raider you can expect respect from your teammates, because they will trust you to do the right thing and perform at the maximum potential for your class and spec. You will also hear the unadulterated truth about your performance. If you are not hacking it, you will be told, and be expected to fix it, or you will not raid.

Progression: 1/6 H-MSV 5/6 HoF

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Currently recruiting all exceptional players! We run a small roster (30-31). We are not recruiting for the bench.

High need: Ranged and a MT

Tank:
    Non-Pally tank-Warrior preferred-(Must have extensive experience)

Ranged:
    S-Priest
    Hunter
    Boomkin
    Ele-Sham

Melee:
    F-Warr
    Feral
    R-Pally

So if Evocati sounds like what you have been looking for, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of us, feel free to open a dialogue with a Raider (Zip#1398) or fill out an application.

Loot: EPGP

Server: PvE-Zul'Jin (15-20 U.S.) 1 Horde/.6 Alliance. Pop=High

Apply at evocati.enjin.com/recruitment

Still looking, thanks.

Contingency is currently 9/16H and 16/16N

US 77 Heroic Deathwing

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
    or
    Officers
    Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
    Kungfucious
    Kalepal
    Kungfuturtle

Bump - added raiding times to the op

Bump - considering a few, but still looking!

<Pandemonium> of Windrunner (PvE-PST)
    Premier US Weekend Raiding Guild
    Currently Ranked US #46 [6/6H MSV, 4/6H HoF, 4/4N TES]

Our goals are set very high and we expect you to have that same expectation for the guild, should you choose to apply and are accepted. We are looking for players that want to do hard modes and experience everything the game has to offer in its current form. However, we are not looking for players who ONLY raid to down bosses, but ones that are personable and will be an asset to our roster - when we raid, we raid efficiently and effectively, but most importantly, to have fun. We are a guild that offers stability, effective leadership, competitive progression and a group of like-minded players who love to have a good time on a light raiding schedule.

We are recruiting exceptional, dedicated players that are looking for top finishes in the US/World in Tier 14 and beyond. We're currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic and 4/6 in Heart of Fear (25). For more information, especially regarding our past traditions of success [including 8/8 25H DS completed at 5%, later 0%; LK 25H; etc] please visit our WoWProgress Page:

►We have limited recruitment of the following classes but will consider ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS:

Physical DPS Needed:
    -- Enh Shaman
    -- Monk DPS
    -- Warrior DPS

Healers:
    -- Shaman

Casters:
    -- Shadow Priest
    -- Mage
    -- Hunter

Again, at this moment we have limited recruitment. We are really looking for solid, competitive players, wanting to compete for a raid spot, and prove that they are excellent applicants, and that they will be assets to the guild.

If you're interested in applying, please have experience in current and old content as we are ideally looking for seasoned players who know what it takes to make a top-end guild. World of Logs are compulsory for consideration on your application. **Also, all positions are full-time, core raid positions (assuming you pass trial). Be Awesome.

►Here’s some key information about the guild:

★ Raiding schedule is Friday through Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST. You are expected to be at all raids and be able to maintain 95% attendance, no problem.

★ Loot is distributed through an Officer-Based Loot Council based on a myriad of criteria. Generally speaking, we mainly focus on distributing loot based on performance and attendance (combined) and have found that our loot council is extremely effective in distributing loot without the hassle of dumb drama.

★ We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will foster top end progression on a casual raid schedule, thus, we expect you:

• To theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible. This should be second nature and something you enjoy.
    • To maintain top-end performance as a trial and beyond.
    • To participate in strategy discussions before raid (on forums) so that we are able to ensure that we are putting together the most optimal strategy.
    • To have a progression oriented attitude such that you always come to raid hungry, yearning and itching to down the new, next boss and give it your full 110% effort.
    • To enjoy yourself - at the end of the day, this is just a game. We want to have a good time and enjoy ourselves, and you should too.

★ We do enjoy our offnights, however, some of us itch to be together then too. It's worth mentioning that we are a guild of many MMO's and interests, and so, if: Alt Runs, Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, Diablo III, Starcraft II, or other MMO’s are within your interests, then you are more than welcomed to participate.

If the above interests you and is something that you wish to immerse yourself into, please do not hesitate to visit our website and apply today:

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, you may add our recruitment officer and GM, Monkx (Macxx#1809) on battletag, or myself as well Tegaru#1265, or feel free to contact any of the officers in-game: Tegaru, Monkx, Berdysan, Lemongrab, Nenavora.