Deleted

Does anyone know what addon sthis is ?

Hey guys!

been looking all over the place for this particualar addon but without any luck. does anyone here know what addon this is?

would be so happy if anyone have an idea of where i can find this simple but yet awesome looking UI.

http and all that need to be infront the link and .jpg behind.. wont let me post a link for some reason.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-09 at 08:45 PM.

I assume you mean the nameplates. That is weakauras

Edit: actually, it's all weakauras
    Last edited by Gerudo; 2012-12-09 at 01:24 PM.

Deleted
    wow really ? so u can configure weakauras to change your nameplates/target too look like orbs?

Deleted
    If it's just the orbs you are looking for they are originally from this ui - or at least inspired by it.

Video. Read the description

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    If it's just the orbs you are looking for they are originally from this ui - or at least inspired by it.

Video. Read the description
    ^ this would be 100% correct. The orbs are done in Weakauras (for the animations) and the rest of the unit frames (white text around the orbs) are done in Stuf unit frames.

Deleted
    i dloaded weakauras and try to set it up but all i could find was alot of auras for procs. i couldnt find anything about the orb looking things. is it hard to configure or am i just bad ? :P

edit, i dloaded form the description link aswell but since he is playing on US the game wont start and changing realm list and deleting folders seems way to complicated atm. is there any other way to set this up ?
    Last edited by mmoc9beba3109e; 2012-12-10 at 03:12 PM.