Refund feature bypass

Is there any way to bypass the refund feature that has been introduced a long time ago and is bypassing it allowed?

I'd say with a common sense that it would be allowed since what the refund feature does is only good for you and by bypassing it you would only do harm for yourself but I want to do this as a honor to gold conversation without the 2 hour wait.
    Last edited by Taberman; 2012-12-09 at 01:26 PM. Reason: corrected some fluency issues
    Back in the day, one could become a raid boss with full Warlord's Battlegear.

sap, kidney, 3 x poly, 3 x cyclone, 3 x fear, seduce, MB, hex, asphyxiate, charge, shockwave HoJ, BL, MC #HealerLife
    " Would YOU just let me play my class?! T_T "

Put it in void storage and take it out, transmog to/from it, enchant it, put a gem in it or mail it if it's BoE.
    All legal ways.

Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Put it in void storage and take it out, transmog to/from it, enchant it, put a gem in it or mail it if it's BoE.
    All legal ways.
    All of these, excluding mailing and putting a gem on it, would work but these remaining options would reduce the profit of actually doing this too much. I was thinking something more like an allowed script, macro or addon. I maybe have to discuss this with a GM.
    Back in the day, one could become a raid boss with full Warlord's Battlegear.

sap, kidney, 3 x poly, 3 x cyclone, 3 x fear, seduce, MB, hex, asphyxiate, charge, shockwave HoJ, BL, MC #HealerLife
    " Would YOU just let me play my class?! T_T "