i am now accepting free copies!
It's well worth it now im used to it. its not one of those scenarios where ranged > all. melee have a strong presence and several abilities to keep on their targets!
really good fun, and with the extra work going into it daily. I think this is well worth the 15 quid for 2 copies
If it's b2p I assume there wont be any cash shop then? Seeing as bloodline champion which seem quite similar is f2p with a cash shop, and a big company like funcom behind it still havent reached a high playerbase this game will need to do something to get away with b2p. Sure some people will buy an indie game for the sake of it being indie, but doubt that crowd is big enough... also there are several posts about people buying more games on steam than they ever will play =) Anyway, they got good posternames like talbadar and snutz for marketing the game, but do they actually play the game or are they still mainly wow players?=) Also they will need marketing to get enough players to have a good ladder going in the future.
Would be interesting to find out more, it's a shame seeing these games with potential not going anywhere or just end up with a small player community =/
You hoped it was over but Murky is backSign + avatar by Visenna
i tdont think it did include a cash shop, as at the moment there is not much customisation in the game. as far as i know, i havnt played yet.
---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 05:13 PM ----------
so, i just bought the game and played a few hours. its very confusing for new player, a lot of spells to learn and targetting takes a little getting use to. when people are hopping all over the place its hard to target the right person.
melee is hard to play, i suck at it. probably comes down to me not remembering which button is which attack, i dont really know what im doing. pyromancer, i found to be a bit weak, im probably playing it badly but it just felt weak. i love the pathfinder, really good, maybe a little overpowered, and theres like 3 in every game. but it was a lot of fun to play that one. but my favorite has been shaman, im usually the only healer in the game, though targeting the right team mates is very hard in a battle. but i still found it the most fun. running around with spirit link onto a tank into a few enemies. seem to have some nice utility on the shaman with being able to slow enemies and link to a team mate and give them a nice damage buff.
overall, a good game. but takes a while to learn and it really has some issues that need sorting out.
Overall, If they keep on this path it could really be something unique
Just bought the game today and put about 6 hours or so into it already; here's my take:
1. The game feels VERY similar to Bloodline Champions with a 3PS twist, sort of a cross between Bloodline and Call of Duty. High skillcap with combat being nearly 100% based on skill/strategy.
2. The gameplay and animations are near perfect. Extremely fluid for this style of game and for the graphics.
3. The classes seem quite balanced. I've whined about each class being OP at one point (always a good sign to me that the game is balanced, I just like to whine xD)
4. The progression system is unique and I think I like it. Leveling up does not increase power, only customization. Instead of gaining stats/points you gain the ability to move these points. For example at level 2 you can take away 60 armor in order to add 1.5% move speed; or you can take away 5 max resource to add 60 mag resist etc.
Just found out about this game this morning. Sounded kind of interesting; seems like that had allot of really good ideas and tried to do them all at the same time and it became an abomination of a game. Seems as though they were rather unorganized and from what I've heard the game shows it.
This game is Free to Play now.. pretty damn fun too.
Dictated but not read.
- A compass (that shows teammates, enemies, and towers)
- A new progression system
- An improved tutorial
- An improved main menu (new UI)
- Class-specific tutorials
- Coop bot matches
- Customizable armor pieces (divinity armor)
- MUCH faster leveling (one level 53 before == all 50s now)
- New armor sets
- New maps (Den of Fenric, Halvak Arena, Practice Arena, Forest Arena)
- Ranked arenas (solo queue)
- Ranked arena leaderboards
- Ravager class (mobile warrior)
- Server browser (through Steam - ingame version coming soon)
- Skill variants
- Stat resets
- Steam stats
- Tinker class
Dictated but not read.
i might give it a try again, it was a cool concept before, but i don't think it turned out so well.
- - - Updated - - -
been playing for 30mins or so, im glad to see some improvements such as being able to remap keys!
but the game has an annoying learning curve, there needs to be a place to test your spells on target dummines, trying to learn 8spells all at once in combat is hard.
its not bad for an indie game though, more fun probably to play with some friends.
im liking the warden class, very tanky.
dragonmaw - EU