Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    ok, is it me or does GC just not seem to care anymore? I mean all his answers was just pathetic and small... I haven't played wow in a few months and returning now but he when't from answering like he cared to "who cares this is just a job"

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostkitty View Post
    ok, is it me or does GC just not seem to care anymore? I mean all his answers was just pathetic and small... I haven't played wow in a few months and returning now but he when't from answering like he cared to "who cares this is just a job"
    Thing being if you were in his position how long would it be until you got to the stage where you didn't care anymore and would like to tell people where to go. He is only human and has feelings too and that having to put up with the rubbish he must receives from players complaining about this and that. It would take a lot to not go off the edge and say what he really thinks of some of the playerbase unless he wanted to get fired.

Of course some of the decisions he has made about the game have not been that great and some down right stupid but thats the nature of games like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Sure I would. You're assuming I wasn't ever in a similar situation as you are. Perhaps not with the same items. Perhaps not even with some super-hard to obtain shiny (which the plagued drake and the arcanite ripper WERE NOT), perhaps not even in this game. But I have been, and I never cared. You assume too much.

All I can really say is: you poor little thing, having to share your precious mount with people who put in less effort than you did YEARS ago. Do you cry about people who solo or 2-3 man their way to their meta-achievement/rare drop mount from previous expansions just because they aren't obtaining them in current content? I'm sure you do.
    Idk bout u, but there were some really tough achievements in the meta to get the plagued proto, OS3D for one was pretty freakin rough on 10man...

Plagued Proto-drake was one of the ugliest mounts ever made, still, I find it a little sad that the era of perpetual exclusivity is fading.

No, I never had the mount, I wasn't even close to good enough to earn it at the time. I'm just not so entitled to feel I deserve it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Rubber buttons on a mouse are absolute shit.
    I had a razer for a year, but after a while it just turned sticky,. even two years after having last used it, the thing would excrete finger-oil no matter how much I cleaned it.
    I'd highly recommend staying away from razer for their rubber fetish - logitech G5 is great !
    That just means you never clean your hands. I've had my Naga for years and its still fine, only cleaned it a handful of times because I'm not a slob.

"but that makes them like a lot of other spells and the game needs more variety not less."
    why do you give so many classes the same kind of moves then?

All this discussion about who deserves what is getting rather annoying; it is unfortunate for legacy players or people who farmed hard for a vanity item aka mount or title just to have it given away so easily.

How do you think all the Grand Marshal and High Warlords of Vanilla wow felt when any nubcake can pay x amount of us currency to buy a high warlord title in rbg from just 2 hours of play? it's an absolute slap in the face.