Are Mists Weapon Enchants Superior for 80 Twink Death Knights over the Runeforges?

I know all of the runeforges (such as Stoneskin and Swordshattering) operate on flat percentages that do more/less to a stat based on your level, which IS influenced by some of the crazy 409 gear that 80s can use. However, due to them being low-leveled, the absurd numbers that Mists weapon enchants provide (Windsong is the one that really comes to mind) can scale to absolutely ridiculous percentages for Crit, Mastery, Haste, and Strength if you're using Dancing Steel.

Has anyone experimented on an 80 Twink or run any numbers to see if the procs would be more beneficial as opposed to the flat boosts provided by Runeforges?
    Last edited by Lancun; 2012-12-09 at 10:27 PM.

Well, i assume you're talking dps. The uptime of fallen crusader is like 50-70% if i remember correctly, of 15% strength. that means passive 7-10% strength. It really depends on how much strength you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong is better for pure dps as blood, and frost I believe will still want razorice.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Windsong is better for pure dps as blood, and frost I believe will still want razorice.
    Need to crunch some numbers, but i believe this is correct.