every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Reunited with long lost friend

so after 10 years I finally got a hold of my friend. Now he's at my apartment..well actually he just left to go to a computer store for a video cable.

He brought an effing epic chinese movie called Red Cliff..its 4.5 hours long .

God the man hasn't changed one bit :sigh: Was kinda hoping to hang out and chat and chill out with some beers. Still gonna do the beers but you know what I mean though right.

Hey I liked romance of the three kingdoms on the sega genesis as much as the next guy but 4.5 hour movie? sheesh.
    "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"

--- Benjamin Franklin

Jayburner -- Sargeras US --Quite possibly the world's greatest raid finder fury warrior. One time tank long time ago.

What do you wish to discuss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Don't you think its weird that after 10 years your friend brings a 4.5 hour movie to watch?
    "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"

--- Benjamin Franklin

Jayburner -- Sargeras US --Quite possibly the world's greatest raid finder fury warrior. One time tank long time ago.

Don't make pointless threads please.

Closed.