Some help needed with optimising my play

Hey guys,

I'm posting here to see if I can get a few points of criticism for my 2H frost spec.

We're just entering ToES this week and I want to produce the highest numbers I can to ensure I'm doing all that I can to secure kills. I consider myself a good raider, but I'm not particularly happy with the numbers I pull. There'll be some days I'm able to sit at the top 3 on recount, and others where I'm down to 10th or so. I think this can be accounted to me messing up KM procs a lot, but I just wanted to get some criticism from you guys and see if I'm missing anything. Basically I just feel I'm lacking consistency in my recount performance.

Armory: Zavbob - EU Khadgar

WoL: Khadgar EU - Covenant, 28/11/12 is probably the most representative log in relation to my issue (can't link yet)

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:12 PM ----------

Also, any tips for the fights in Terrace from a DK perspective would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Zavlar; 2012-12-10 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    Bump
    Also need a few answers on this.

Deleted
    Here's the link to WoL

The only two big problems I see on that log is that you died on the first boss while you were doing not so bad and you didn't aoed that much on 4th boss.

Here's the link to your Armory

The gear is fine, the only minor thing is that you are under both accuracy caps (I prefer to be a bit over caps rather than a bit under them). Maybe replace your 463 trinket asap: Relic would be awesome and also the VP one would be better than that but if you are going to ToES probably you'll get Darkmist Vortex anyway so it's up to you.

Ok cheers,

Your comment on AoE damage prompts another question I've had. When AoEing is it advisable to spread DoTs? Or to just use your unholy runes for D&D and plague strikes when they're available, and using death/frost runes on Howling Blast?

I've heard opinions on both sides and just thought I'd get some more from here.

Thanks,
    Zav

Also, if anyone else has any points on my logs/armory I'd be glad to hear them.

Deleted
    I usually spread my diseases if there are more than 2 targets, like on windlord.

You trade ~258k damage from HB for ~600k damage from BP when you have all the adds alive.