Deleted

What headset should I choose?

Hey! So I'm looking to get a new headset, I know what features I want but can't find the right headset. First just so you are sure, I'm a gamer and the main purpose is gaming/music for the headset and as long the price doesn't go above 200$ it's okay. So it has to be crossplatforms since I am using both xbox and pc, wireless if possible (would be preferred but not if that means sacrificing the latency) and since they are for music as well I need a good sound aswell (including being able to hear my apponent in a game).
    Thanks in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    What games do you play?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What games do you play?
    I recomend steelseries headphones.Real good sound and you can completely detach mic from it so you dont look like a idiot outside listening to music.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    I recomend steelseries headphones.Real good sound and you can completely detach mic from it so you dont look like a idiot outside listening to music.
    Eh, I would rather go Sennheiser PC360. But if you really want quality go headphones+mic.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Eh, I would rather go Sennheiser PC360. But if you really want quality go headphones+mic.
    That pretty much sums it up.