Poll: What do you have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    desktop(custom built),tv,at least half a dozen consoles,a car i inherited from my late relative.

Deleted
    Desktop has the lead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post

I still possess a flip phone, which I pull out in public unashamed!

OMG me too!

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, about the only tech I never bothered with, was a mobile music player. By the time I was actually in the mood for a personal music device, my smartphone could handle it. Unless you want to step back of course. Had a battery powered eight track player back in the day.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Everything except Car, Laptop, and Tablet. It does not make a lot of sense for me to own a car right now, given how much cheaper a bus pass is and how infrequently I have to make trips that don't reside on the bus route that runs right by my apartment. I had a laptop in university and it was a godsend for that time, but I have since given it away as I don't need it nearly as much anymore. I see no point in tablets for the same reason I did not get a new laptop, if I need something on the go, my smartphone covers it, if I need a high performance machine, I have my desktop, I have never found this two requirements to overlap in a way that creates significant hardship for me.

Deleted
    Macbook
    TV
    PS2, which I only use as my DVD player..
    3 iPods
    Galaxy S3
    A couple of old MP3/4 players laying around somewhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehl View Post
    Macbook
    TV
    PS2, which I only use as my DVD player..
    3 iPods
    Galaxy S3
    A couple of old MP3/4 players laying around somewhere
    I sense that you listen to a lot of music...

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Wow, some people have (nearly) everything? o.0 Awesome and.....well you must have moneyz...
    I have nearly everything because my husband is a big gamer and very techy. It's not that we have a lot of money cuz we don't, but what money we do have goes into electronic stuff. We are pretty frugal in most areas to be able to buy the tech stuff we want.

The whole list :P

Self-built gaming computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, car, TV, xbox/ps3 and so on. All the typical things.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I apparently have everything on the list, although not all of them are technically mine. The ipad, ipod and iphone are all gifts I bought for my wife. She's a Mac, I'm a PC. We somehow made it work. I even set up our home network so all the Macs and PCs can talk to each other. We've got the printer hooked up through her iMac and one of my old PCs is our home server where we store our photos/home movies. If we can live together in harmony then anyone can!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a desktop (not selfbuilt, because I suck), a laptop, a smartphone (not that I really need one, but my dad said fuck landlines and bought me a smartphone), 2 TV's (Lived with parents with my own TV, moved out when my dad left the country and got his TV too), a dvd since I have a TV, Gamecube and xbox 360 + 2 gameboys if they count p: I don't have a tablet or a car, nor an mp3. Although, a smartphone kinda includes an mp3.. I even have a stereo too, so when listening to music I'm not restricted to being at my PC. Sounds better too!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the above, and multiples of most.

Yeah, yeah... 1st world problems, etc...
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I own most of what's listed except a cell phone and tablet. I can't justify the cost of the plans for even dumbphones. They cost more than my phone, TV, and internet combined per month. It drives people nuts when they ask me for a cell number so they can text me and I tell them I don't own one. It drives me nuts when people assume you own a smartphone so you can use some fancy app they made a requirement for something you need to do.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    I as well. I don't get why people get so depressed over it, either. I know many people with smartphones and they don't seem to utilize their advanced features enough to justify their paying for it. It costs me less than $8 a month for my phone and it was $15 for it initially.
    Because whenever I'm on break, my coworkers whip out their fancy smartphones and they're going crazy and all I've got is this lame flip phone.
    Putin khuliyo

Im suprised so many have a smart phone, near as many as a TV, considering what forum we are on. But what the hell...its cheap now days

Not suprised about tablets trough. Today was my first day to even have a tablet inn my hands. I tough the screen was good and clear, (Some Asus one, with Windows 8) and it would be a nice E-reader, or casual net brower device, but besides that...hell no, waste of money, unless you just got to much/need to splurge

Edit: Got a DVD/bluray inn my desktop computer actually, does that count :P I want a re-vote haha! It costed like 50 dollars extrea, or was it less, when I bought my current PC.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2012-12-10 at 07:52 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Im suprised so many have a smart phone, near as many as a TV, considering what forum we are on. But what the hell...its cheap now days

Not suprised about tablets trough. Today was my first day to even have a tablet inn my hands. I tough the screen was good and clear, (Some Asus one, with Windows 8) and it would be a nice E-reader, or casual net brower device, but besides that...hell no, waste of money, unless you just got to much/need to splurge

Edit: Got a DVD/bluray inn my desktop computer actually, does that count :P I want a re-vote haha! It costed like 50 dollars extrea, or was it less, when I bought my current PC.
    Yeah I guess it counts...the Blu ray in your pc I mean.

I have everything except a tablet, for "other" I'm saying my wireless HDMI hookups for my computer to my TV across the room.

Deleted
    I have all others except a desktop and tablet.