WoW MOP PvP independent Survey for Community

I paid for the survey website and I really would like to see this game being balanced in PvP. I think a lot of people send different messages to devs and thats why there is a such big confusion. This is the survey for all of us to take:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...csdlvgut163219

Let's rock community. After I get results I will show send this to Ghostcrawler on twitter and make post results on forums.

"Furry warrior" on 11 made me chuckle

Gladly taken Reinhart

Deleted
    Done, some oddly worded questions on there though....a little leading maybe for the answers you want?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    "Furry warrior" on 11 made me chuckle

Gladly taken Reinhart
    Fury warrior burst is ridiculous, could almost say it's even worse than arms or is atleast on par with it. Only reason people play arms is because you can sit in defensive stance as arms.

Sorry but I'm not doing a poll that leading... Take question no. 7 for example, "how would you like to reduce burst in the game" directly after "what kind of changes to WoW MOP PvP would you like to see in the future?" To get fair and honest answers and good statistics out of these questions you need to have every person to write their answers, not just ticking a box which atm gives you an answer that suits the poll's bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Fury warrior burst is ridiculous, could almost say it's even worse than arms or is atleast on par with it. Only reason people play arms is because you can sit in defensive stance as arms.
    He meant that he misspelled Fury for Furry. As in "has a lot of hair".

Bumping this for PVP justice! Thanks for setting this up, Reinhart!

you should redo the survey ... some of the answer choices don't really make sense or are too simplyfied. why is holy priest listed but not other specs that are far more viable?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the questions need to be omitted imo. That aside I hope it gains movement.