Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

I remember a long time ago...

You could tell the world to go fuck it self. What happened? Why am i always stressed about stuff?. I want to go back to when things were simpler.

What are you guys stressing about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    You could tell the world to go fuck it self. What happened? Why am i always stressed about stuff?. I want to go back to when things were simpler.

You seem to be making a lot of threads lately, its kind of stressful.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    i'm stressed dude.

As you get older you generally gain more responsibility, and you come to recognize your own frailty that you don't tend to see when you're young.

10+ Year Old Account
    Niroshi that makes sense..but I didn't picture myself at 43 stressing about my mortality and bills this early.

if you made it to 43 without worrying about bills until now, grats!
    Then Jesus said, 'I can offer you eternal salvation" and the Hunters asked "Can we have Kings or Might instead?" n00b 13:37

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 room mates now..my sister and her daughter. I get stressed now.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude I envy that you haven't really stressed much until the age of 43. I've been stressing since the first days I can remember, about just about anything. Death. The future, past, present. School. Work. Everything.

One gets... numb to it. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 room mates now..my sister and her daughter. I get stressed now.
    You and me both friend. I hate to sound cliche, but i swear sometimes things happen for a reason, maybe you wont see it now or not for years but it will be okay.

I do however have an amazing Christmas. A dear friend of mine is flying me to visit him and his family since I lost my job I dont have a whole lot to do. Maybe I get bf after this? He is a great guy, a good guy for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came into some money a month or so ago and its now running out and I'm hating certain people and their spending habits.

I was at the edge a few months ago, and my boss's brother who I get along with real well told me basically that I just need to slow the heck down. Sometimes we get so caught up in what's going on that we start just spinning our wheels, and it's good to take a minute to put on the brakes. Once you chillax a bit you can maybe take a new approach to your problems. It was good advice that I, at 29 years old (who sometimes I think I know it all) was willing to say, "Hey, this guy is almost twice my age, let me listen to what wisdom he has to offer."

TL;DR: When you're stressing out, try to take a step back, slow down, and re-evaluate. Don't run like a steaming locomotive right off a cliff.

I hope any of that was applicable

10+ Year Old Account
    it helps a bit Dacien. But i'm the opposite of you. I'm lazy by nature but when I have to work ..I work like a mofo. Just last couple months I'm doing stuff an killing myself and my situation doesn't seem to be improving. Need to have an intervention with my roomies and myself for that matter. Things need to change. I don't like working hard all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just stopped giving a fck and the world became simpler instantly

I get stressed at adults who cry on videogame forums. Life sucks, get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    PegBundy oh you lol.

The problem isn't the world.

I can never tell if Jayburner's threads are serious or a really well-played out satire.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I can never tell if Jayburner's threads are serious or a really well-played out satire.
    When in doubt, just assume anything Donnie Darko related, and it'll make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    When in doubt, just assume anything Donnie Darko related, and it'll make sense.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    my stomach hurts from so much stress.

ahhhh it hurts
    Hi