24 Rep Short of Lorewalkers Exalted

I don't know what else to do. I turned in all the scrolls and turned in all the quests to Lorewalker Cho and I am still 24 rep short of getting my flying disc. Anyone know what to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    You get one in the mail right?
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Link your armory so we can check your achievements. Had a guy in trade a few weeks ago with the same problem, turns out he missed one.

No, you get all these quest items in the mail and you turn in the quests to lorewalker Cho and listen to the worst RP ever. Then when you are exalted, you buy the flying disc mount from the lore walker quartermaster who is in the same room with Cho. But I can't because I am short. All my friends did the exact same thing and got exalted before they even turned in the final quest to Cho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure you didnt miss some? Im pretty sure I remember having leftovers after I was exalted.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't the daily inside the Lorewalker building award rep? Or is that only obtained at Exalted? If it does, wait tomorrow and do that. Also did you do the entry quest for Lorewalker Cho at Jade Forest?
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-12-10 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    Agreed with above. You must have missed some, else it's a bug. If your 24 rep off, the daily your given might give some rep but I don't know about that one.

The Arch daily does not reward rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are missing "Between a Saurok and a Hard Place"

You don't have 'Between a Saurok and a Hard Place'.

Doesn't matter if you have the achievements. You MUST have all the scrolls found for EACH character, which your armory shows that didn't happen. And 17841/21000
    isn't 24 short.

Deleted
    You missed one...

Between a Saurok and a Hard Place
    Discover each of the Saurok lore objects in Pandaria.

As others just said, you're missing one Saurok one, as well as two Legend of the Brewfathers.

Deleted
    according to the armory you havent done "between a saurok and a hard place" that will give you exalted

Thanks a lot everyone. Got it.

btw, if you log out after the rp starts and log right back in you can skip it and turn the next scroll in ^-^