Poll: King Varian Wrynn Vs Garrosh Hellscream

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh Hellscream vs King Varian Wrynn

Details:
    Name:King Varian Wrynn
    Race:Human

Vs

Details:
    Name:Garrosh Hellscream
    Race:Orc
    Last edited by WoW6000; 2011-08-05 at 02:29 PM. Reason: To Add a Poll

15+ Year Old Account
    Orcs have better DPS racials, so Garrosh. Think I saw a lowly pally solo Varian too.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Garrosh is a villian in the making, well Varian is on set to be redeemed with the lo'gosh story. So thus, even though I'm horde, Varian is more likely to win, since Garrosh has no redeemable qualities

I can haz "They both kill each other, and there was much rejoicing" option?

Edit: 1337 posts, I win!

Varian, but I disagree with Varian being the most skilled warrior in Azeroth..

Garrosh would win, he was able to beat Thrall in game (don't come up with the comic crap)

Deleted
    Hard call, i think they'd both take a pretty vicious beating. I'd probs bet on garrosh though as he seems like he could take a bit more of a beating than Varian, however it wouldn't surprise me if they both died of their wounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Name someone else then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rabid fanboyism aside, they're both fairly evenly matched warriors. They've both killed large dragons with zero help (well, Varian had some help I suppose), they've both swapped out random swords and axes for legendary weapons, and they've both displayed before our very eyes in Dalaran that no clear winner could be decided on the spot.

Though, after Knaak's worked his magical bullshit and made Lo'gosh the wolf king of the universe, then we'll have an indisputable... winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascend View Post
    Name someone else then.
    Varok Saurfang, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Impzor View Post
    Nah, he's just like all those Chuck Norris jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nah, he's just like all those Chuck Norris jokes.
    Awesome ?

As for greatest warrior, I'd say Muradin and Varok would both kick Varian's ass.

Awesome ?
    Nope. Just super lame.

Deleted
    Varian weilds more power in his fist than Garrosh does entirely, lore wise ofcourse.

but this is WoW, since when did that matter

They're evenly matched. Results would be unpredictable. Best outcome would be if both of them died and some people who are not "GARGLABLAAARGH KILL KILL KILL" would lead the factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Impzor View Post
    Varok would cleave him in two before Varian could sort out his hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im horde so Garrosh would win, no im alliance so Varian would win! etc etc.

Varian would destroy him imo though, Garrosh doesnt have any past achievements that show hes a skilled warrior and hes too hot headed always wanting to fight carelessly.

I've said it before in a dif thread, but Varian would win hands down.

Varian actually has experience as a warrrior. While Garrosh is only known for sitting around and bitching, and trying to coast off the fame of his father.

While Varian has spent years in combat, fought as an arena champion, and killed Onyxia, the latter of which is complete bullshit but blizz says he "technically" killed her, but as I said... bullshit...

And their weapons are, currently, leagues apart from each other. Varian uses a powerful Elven sword, while Gorehowl isn't really that special, I'm pretty sure it's just a normal axe.

So yeah, not even a contest over who would win. But seeing as how I hate them both with all my heart, maybe they could both die in one final battle. Since Varian is horrible in terms a character, and Garrosh.... ugh he shouldn't even exist.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Mmmm yeah, no way Varian is the most skilled warrior. Especially while he tries to rock that Blood Elf haircut.

Probably a pretty even match, and even though it goes against my Horde-ness honestly... probably leans very slightly in Varian's favor since Garrosh is, well, an idiot (Varian is an idiot too, just not to the same extent).

Gief poll, OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Broxigar!

OT - Jaina and Thrall would intervene and there goes the point of this thread