Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As long as your struggling with your DPS (as you are), ALWAYS assign ALL healers to the pheromon kiting rotation and start it of with your tank.

We got our first kill when all healers were kiting aswell as our both usual tanks went offtanking in dps-specc and -equipment, aka: We were maximazing our dps even at the risk of people dying in some attemps.

After your dps is high enough (comes naturally with experience/gear), feel free to assign more dps and less healers and/or switch one of your offtanks back to full tank mode for tanking the furious swipes.

At least that's what worked best for us.

Deleted
    I suggest you do it this way:
    Two heal with either your resto shammy + disc priest or druid with priest. Disc priests are fucking insane on this fight. And on the two next fights.
    Have your priest reforge all he can into spirit>mastery. He should have loads of spirit from his shadow gear anyways. Then tell him to google disc priest 5.1
    I'll give som quick tips now, but im shadow main, so i cant say this is the best advice out there.¨
    He should be using PoM on cooldown. He should negate every second crush by activating spiritshell + PoH spam. Make sure you got all the ranged in one group and stacked up.
    He should get a rapture addon and use PW:S when rapture is not on cooldown. Otherwise he should use shields if he cant heal someone up right before crush.
    Also, if possible he should be dpsing the leg you're all standing in when possible. Atonement will make sick heals.
    Mindbender whenever below 80~% mana. He should also use inner focus as often as possible with PoH.
    PI + PoH+ Spiritshell make some sick absorbs.
    dps on boss whenever healing is not bad. 3-12 stacks of pheromones.
    Last edited by mmoc08bae67f8e; 2012-12-10 at 12:57 PM.

You mentioned that you're dying due to a lack of healing, and not enrage. (Enrage will become an issue once you get the healing down I'd guess). With three healers, I'd recommend that all three of them kite.

1. Make sure two people are always in rage of the front cone attack so you don't get stacks of Fury.
    2. The kiting healer is responsible for their own health, and should be helping out with the two tanks. Also, if they can, they should be tossing heals that spread on those tanks, like PoM, or cascade, to help out with raid heals.
    3. When two healers are switching, the third healer is solo healing the raid. They need to understand that it's their sole responsibility to get everyone up high enough to survive the crush, and blow appropriate cooldowns. (I'd recommend putting the weakest healer in the middle that way they're never the one solo healing the raid, in your case: druid gives pheremones to priest, who gives them to the shaman)
    4. The healer returning from a switch needs to understand that the raid health is going to be somewhat low, and be ready to help out with AoE heals.
    5. Talk to your disc priest. He/she really should be owning the meters. Remind him that if three+ people will get hit by prayer of healing, it's the best heal to use.

We actually ended up killing Garalon with our healers kiting and one dps to give healers time to get everyone topped off before a switch. We would kite and switch around 20 stacks. When I was doing it myself I could use divine shield to take off 8 sec or so worth of damage.

Took a while to get it down but once we got the switching it was smooth.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    As other ppl suggested avoid healers having to kite. U can easily 3 heal this fight without have to worry about the enrage. What worked for us , was to put our resto druid and 1 tank to soak the swipes. That way u can switch 1 tank to dps and beat the enrage timer fairly easy. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerom View Post
    As other ppl suggested avoid healers having to kite. U can easily 3 heal this fight without have to worry about the enrage. What worked for us , was to put our resto druid and 1 tank to soak the swipes. That way u can switch 1 tank to dps and beat the enrage timer fairly easy. Hope this helps.
    Wait a minute, hows is a resto druid soaking swipes? Was he going bear for every hit (dunno if the swipes are THAT predictable). I'm really curious about this as I'd love to soak swipes to get us an extra dps (which is today tanking)...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Wait a minute, hows is a resto druid soaking swipes? Was he going bear for every hit (dunno if the swipes are THAT predictable). I'm really curious about this as I'd love to soak swipes to get us an extra dps (which is today tanking)...
    Basically any healer can do it but we chose druid, cause he can heal and run at the same time. First of all we gave him a tank flask for more hp and told him just to heal himself and the kiter. The damage from each swipe is predictable ( around 300k or so dont remember exactly ) so there is no need to go bear form as long as he is topped off before each swipe. He used barkskin on CD and we had a disc priest shielding him whenever he can to mitigate some of the damage. Its pretty weird tactic but once get the hang of it , enrage timer becomes a non issue.
    Last edited by mmocc4b0988987; 2012-12-11 at 01:38 AM.

We made some more attempts on this last night, had some slightly more stable attempts but people are still failing on the transitions/healing. We are going to look into a different healer, or perhaps change the priest back to shadow for our next attempt, has anyone got any hints for phase transitions and/or raid healing for the shaman/druid?

worldoflogs.com/reports/v5avefkmfsoijxmk/

We got Garalon to 3% last night before he enraged and clean whipped us.

The key for us going from shit attempts to decent attempts was communication during swapping of Phermones, make sure it's clear who it's going from and who it's going to.

sometimes it can get hectic with players spread all over the place, I suggest have a healer look after those doing the kiting and themselves, one look after himself and the ranged and one look after the melee include the furious swipe sponges, depending ofc on how many you have.

Also you do not really need tanks for this fight we had a rogue and warrior take the swipes. so we went with 3 healers and 7 dps.

Our downfall was having 4 dps do the kiting so that was a major DPS gimp and something we are going to work on for next try.

Our best attempt and you can see all the shit ones from here http://worldoflogs.com/reports/45sbg...=10134&e=10560

Deleted
    Low on dps? Drop a healer. That's what we did, two healers is fine but requires you to actually coordinate. We had a rogue tanking together with our warrior, it netted us +80k dps and then we dropped a healer and it pushed us above the required 520k raiddps.
    Last edited by mmoc12f026c685; 2012-12-12 at 02:04 PM.