Tiny health bars

Does anyone else seem to have tiny health bars on mobs with sub-normal levels of HP? Such as critters or the children version of the normal mobs?

Like during my Tillers dailies the little kuzen rock throwers have EXTREMELY small HP bars. Like to the point of not being able to be seen. I don't have any addon that messes with bars (shift+v) so what else could it be? I tried disabling my mods and it still showed up.

Aveline's amazing work!

Yeah it's been like this since the patch, I have no idea how to change it back.

Frustrating!! D:<

Aveline's amazing work!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tidy-plates

That is a nice addon and should fix it. As the addon is named its ALOT more tidy then blizzards one.
    Aye mate

I don't really like tidy plates. The look just doesn't do it for me. So I won't be getting that addon.. I was just curious if it was a blizzard thing or if my game files were corrupt or something.. Knowing it's on blizzards end means I get to make a post over there about how STUPID this is and that they need to change it back.

Aveline's amazing work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    I don't really like tidy plates. The look just doesn't do it for me. So I won't be getting that addon.. I was just curious if it was a blizzard thing or if my game files were corrupt or something.. Knowing it's on blizzards end means I get to make a post over there about how STUPID this is and that they need to change it back.
    it's a blizzard thing. why they would do it i don't know. and what about tidy plates don't you like? granted im using tukui along with some edits made to it...
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.