Thread: More Immersion!

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,280

    More Immersion!

    Does anyone else find it really breaks in-game immersion that you can skin leather from stone guardians in Vale??
    SUCH INFRACTIONS
    MANY POST
    SO POWERFUL
    WOW

    (Armory) | (Twitter)
    Global Moderator of MMO-Champion.com

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Does anyone else find it really breaks in-game immersion that you can skin leather from stone guardians in Vale??
    Well, ya know, fossilized leather is still leather. Sorta. I think.

  3. #3
    I just feel sorry for the poor leatherworker who opens his mail from the auction house only to find a package full of rocks instead of skins

  4. #4
    If that's the most immersion breaking thing you've seen... Lol.

    How about the fact that you zone into Terrace of Endless Springs in the SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN which is only maybe 300 yards wide... And it turns into a massive open area with sky above you. Yaaaa.

    Also, when my phone goes off!! Damn real life.

    Aveline's amazing work!

  5. #5
    Lol, I remember when I could skin that tank in the Theramore scenario at level 85. I used to say "talk about rushing it out", but now it seems it's a constant error on Blizzard's part.

    I wonder what else we can skin that we shouldn't.

    But no, doesn't break my immersion.


    Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    I do not promote pedophilia, however I find the Pedobear character to be amusing and funny.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Lol, I remember when I could skin that tank in the Theramore scenario at level 85. I used to say "talk about rushing it out", but now it seems it's a constant error on Blizzard's part.

    I wonder what else we can skin that we shouldn't.

    But no, doesn't break my immersion.
    It would've been better for my immersion if I could've skinned all the horde mobs in Theramore during that scenario.

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    1,992
    Skinning tanks is best thing ever.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    How about the fact that you zone into Terrace of Endless Springs in the SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN which is only maybe 300 yards wide... And it turns into a massive open area with sky above you. Yaaaa.
    You say its bigger on the inside then on the outside? is the mountain blue? ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •