Thread: More Immersion!

More Immersion!

Does anyone else find it really breaks in-game immersion that you can skin leather from stone guardians in Vale??
    SUCH INFRACTIONS
    MANY POST
    SO POWERFUL
    WOW

(Armory) | (Twitter)
    Global Moderator of MMO-Champion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Does anyone else find it really breaks in-game immersion that you can skin leather from stone guardians in Vale??
    Well, ya know, fossilized leather is still leather. Sorta. I think.

I just feel sorry for the poor leatherworker who opens his mail from the auction house only to find a package full of rocks instead of skins

If that's the most immersion breaking thing you've seen... Lol.

How about the fact that you zone into Terrace of Endless Springs in the SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN which is only maybe 300 yards wide... And it turns into a massive open area with sky above you. Yaaaa.

Also, when my phone goes off!! Damn real life.

Aveline's amazing work!

Lol, I remember when I could skin that tank in the Theramore scenario at level 85. I used to say "talk about rushing it out", but now it seems it's a constant error on Blizzard's part.

I wonder what else we can skin that we shouldn't.

But no, doesn't break my immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    I do not promote pedophilia, however I find the Pedobear character to be amusing and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Lol, I remember when I could skin that tank in the Theramore scenario at level 85. I used to say "talk about rushing it out", but now it seems it's a constant error on Blizzard's part.

I wonder what else we can skin that we shouldn't.

But no, doesn't break my immersion.
    It would've been better for my immersion if I could've skinned all the horde mobs in Theramore during that scenario.

Skinning tanks is best thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    How about the fact that you zone into Terrace of Endless Springs in the SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN which is only maybe 300 yards wide... And it turns into a massive open area with sky above you. Yaaaa.
    You say its bigger on the inside then on the outside? is the mountain blue? ^^