Assassination Best in Slot BiS MOP 5.1

So been trying to search for a BiS list and couldn't find one for either normal or heroic tier. So thought I would post what I think would be BiS for both normal and heroic

Normal T14

Helm - Helmet of the Thousandfold Blades - Token from Sha of Fear (4th boss in Terrace)
    Shoulders - Spaulders of the Thousandfold Blades - Token from Lei Shi (3rd boss in Terrace)
    Chest - Tunic of the Thousandfold Blades - Token from Empress (6th boss in HoF)
    Gloves - Gloves of the Thousandfold Blades - Token from Windlord (4th boss in HoF)
    Legs - Legguards of Failing Purification - Elite version of Terrace Protectors (1st boss in Terrace)
    Wrist - Smooth Beetle Wristbands - HoF Trash Drop
    Waist - Tomb Raider's Girdle - Feng the Accursed (2nd boss in MsV)
    Trinket 1 - Bottle of Infinite Stars - Elegon (5th boss in MsV)
    Trinket 2 - Relic of Xuen - Darkmoon Card Tiger Deck
    MH - Spiritsever - Lei Shi (3rd boss in Terrace)
    OH - Spiritsever - Lei Shi (3rd boss in Terrace)
    Ring1 - Regail's Band of the Endless - Elite version of Terrace Protectors (1st boss in Terrace)
    Ring2 - Painful Thorned Ring - Windlord (4th boss in HoF)
    Amulet - Pheromone-Coated Choker - Imperial Vizier (1st boss in HoF)

Heroic T14

Helm - Helmet of Thousandfold Blades - Token from Sha of Fear (4th boss in Terrace)
    Shoulders - Spaulders of the Thousandfold Blades - Token from Lei Shi (3rd boss in Terrace)
    Chest - Tunic of Thousandfold Blades - Token from Empress (6th boss in HoF)
    Gloves - Gloves of the Thousandfold Blades - Token from Windlord (6th boss in HoF)
    Legs - Legguards of Failing Purification - Elite version of Terrace Protectors (1st boss in Terrace)
    Wrist - Bracers of Unseen Strikes - Bladelord Ta'yak (2nd boss in HoF)
    Waist - Tomb Raider's Girdle - Feng the Accursed (2nd boss in MsV)
    Trinket1 - Bottle of Infinite Stars - Elegon (5th boss in MsV)
    Trinket2 - Terror in the Mists - Lei Shi (3rd boss in Terrace)
    MH - Spiritsever - Lei Shi (3rd boss in Terrace)
    OH - Spiritsever - Lei Shi (3rd boss in Terrace)
    Ring1 - Regail's Band of the Endless - Elite version of Terrace Protectors (1st boss in Terrace)
    Ring2 - Painful Thorned Ring - Windlord (4th boss in HoF)
    Amulet - Pheromone-Coated Choker - Imperial Vizier (1st boss in HoF)
    Last edited by Nekked; 2012-12-10 at 07:32 PM.

cool, but u missed out rings and amulet !

Tbc, I'd use the heroic belt from terrance over that.

This seems to be the general consensus for BISs for both combat and assassnation, I have not done sub BIS yet though. Feel free to post your thoughts on it. Did a lot of number crunching to get the info.

EDIT: Obviously, this is heroic as BIS is defined as the best pieces, which would be heroic. The numbers also work out perfectly in terms of exp/hit caps and such with fully valor upgraded pieces, with a couple different reforges.

EDIT 2: I didnt add in the smooth beetle wristbands, mainly due to the fact that they are semi unreliable, you may never see them in 10 years for all you know.

Combat Best In Slot:

Helm: Helmet of the Thousandfold Blades - Sha Of Fear - Terrace Of Endless Springs
    Neck: Pheromone-Coated Choker - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Heart Of Fear
    Shoulder: Spaulders of the Thousandfold Blades - Lei Shi - Terrace of endless springs
    Cloak: Legbreaker Greatcloak - Garalon - Heart of Fear
    Chest: Tunic of the Thousandfold Blades - Grand Empress Shek'zeer - Heart of Fear
    Wrist: Bracers of Unseen Strikes - Blade Lord Ta'yak - Heart of Fear
    Main Hand: Claws of Shek'zeer - Grand Empress Shek'zeer - Heart of Fear
    Off Hand: Spiritsever - Lei Shi - Terrace of Endless Springs
    Hands: Gloves of the Thousandfold Blades - Wind Lord Mel'Jarak - Heart of Fear
    Waist: Tomb Raider's Girdle - Feng The Accursed - Mogu'shan Vaults
    Legs: Legguards of the Failing Purification - Protectors of the Endless - TOES
    Feet: Boots of the Still Breath - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Heart of Fear
    Ring 1: Painful Thorned Ring - Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Heart of Fear
    Ring 2: Regail's Band of the Endless - Protectors of the Endless - TOES
    Trinket 1: Terror In the Mists - Lei Shi - Terrace of Endless Springs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Assasanation Best In Slot:
    Helm: Helmet of the Thousandfold Blades - Sha Of Fear - Terrace Of Endless Springs
    Neck: Pheromone-Coated Choker - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Heart Of Fear
    Shoulder: Spaulders of the Thousandfold Blades - Lei Shi - Terrace of endless springs
    Cloak: Legbreaker Greatcloak - Garalon - Heart of Fear
    Chest: Tunic of the Thousandfold Blades - Grand Empress Shek'zeer - Heart of Fear
    Wrist: Bracers of Unseen Strikes - Blade Lord Ta'yak - Heart of Fear
    Main Hand: Spiritsever - Lei Shi - Terrace of Endless Springs
    Off Hand: Spiritsever - Lei Shi - Terrace of Endless Springs
    Hands: Gloves of the Thousandfold Blades - Wind Lord Mel'Jarak - Heart of Fear
    Waist: Stalker's Cord of Eternal Autumn - Lei Shi / Tsulong - TOES
    Legs: Legguards of the Failing Purification - Protectors of the Endless - TOES
    Feet: Treads of Deadly Secretions - Amber Shaper Un'sok - Heart of Fear
    Ring 1: Painful Thorned Ring - Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Heart of Fear
    Ring 2: Regail's Band of the Endless - Protectors of the Endless - TOES
    Trinket 1: Terror In the Mists - Lei Shi - Terrace of Endless Springs
    Last edited by Kryptomaniac; 2012-12-10 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Any reason there is no Trinket 2 on those lists? I assume its Elegon heroic but...

By the EP weights, Hc Terror is only a few points ahead of Relic, and normal Terror is well behind. I suppose technically that makes it BiS, but since most of us won't see it drop very many times, and it's way better for monks and hunters than for us, I'm just going to upgrade my relic and pray for a lucky Elegon kill.

dual wielding spiritsevers? hrmmm....

Most people are going to end up with H 7S and normal SS for quite some time anyway, since the first is the easiest heroic boss, and Heroic Lei Shi is kind of up there on the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lichu View Post
    oddly enough, even with an empty socket in one, its worth it. Higher weapon dps, better stat choices. If you can use 2 of the 2nd part of the legendary quest (adding a prismatic socket to a sha touched weapon) it would be even more worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    cool, but u missed out rings and amulet !
    Fixed! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Tbc, I'd use the heroic belt from terrance over that.
    I'm listing the one from feng due to the extra socket. If you gem 160agi's on both belts (1 x 160 on terrace belt vs 2 x 160 on Feng belt), I believe the Feng belt comes out slightly ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Any reason there is no Trinket 2 on those lists? I assume its Elegon heroic but...
    Trinket 2 is on there. And you are correct. Bottle of Infinite Stars N & H are BiS for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoobins View Post
    By the EP weights, Hc Terror is only a few points ahead of Relic, and normal Terror is well behind. I suppose technically that makes it BiS, but since most of us won't see it drop very many times, and it's way better for monks and hunters than for us, I'm just going to upgrade my relic and pray for a lucky Elegon kill.
    While true, BiS is still BiS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichu View Post
    Due to the higher wpn damage, more agi, better itemized for 2ndary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    oddly enough, even with an empty socket in one, its worth it. Higher weapon dps, better stat choices. If you can use 2 of the 2nd part of the legendary quest (adding a prismatic socket to a sha touched weapon) it would be even more worth it.
    Agreed.