Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 titan sparks

Is there any particular reason they randomly seem to take 2-6 seconds to go off when standing directly on them? Our hunters will stand right on them and run with them with deterrence on and they'll refuse to explode. How've people reliably gotten these things to explode properly?

jumping is the only real reliable way...also they don't activate until they receive the Titan Gas debuff (don't know why but it's true) so you do gotta wait a second or two.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    jumping is the only real reliable way...also they don't activate until they receive the Titan Gas debuff (don't know why but it's true) so you do gotta wait a second or two.
    I wait until they start moving a bit then deterrence and then jump into them. Never had a problem.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    You will notice they actually spawn a ways up in the air, and take time to descend before they can be properly touched and thus exploded. Waiting 2-3 seconds is usually just about right to allow it time to drop.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing