Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    No because your "opinion" is from an elitest asshole, self entitled little prick. Who is a massive asshole to his fellow wow players. I have raided just as long as you and have only just stopped. And not one point in those 8 years have i taken such an asshole stance on other players. Nor has anyone i have ever raided with which goes into the 100s of players. You are a very very small minority that give raiders such a bad name. You are a disgrace to raiders and should not be welcome anywhere.

    Yes I am going to get a temp ban for this but having known you have read it that is all good.

    Btw you arn't even that good. Everyone in my guild would beat you in dps and we play with aussie lag.


    Lets see your armory, mate.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    LFR has the same, really. I don't wanna wipe on dumbed down encounters because the players are dumber than the level of the dumbing down of the raid itself. Stone guard LFR, tanks are having a retard outbreak and makes the raid freeze. Feng the accursed, dumbshits with arcane resonance drooled so much on their keyboard they cant move away from raid, if they don't fail the people who get the fire will drop it on the melee who obviously dont notice and die.

    Garajahl, never wiped here.

    Elegon: 18 people are skydivers.

    Will of the emperor: hurr durr melee "dancing"

    Didn't do HoF LFR/ terrace LFR yet because its prolly the same dumb people there.

    Why would I waste my time playing like Im supposed to while 18++ people can't do the same? I rather keep my sanity.
    Man I hope LFR isn't that bad over there or anywhere really. The only wipes I have delt with were either ppl griefing the group to cause wipes or from time to time a tank is completely new to tanking or seeing the fights as says nothing out of fear of getting kicked. With the Valor changes and due to the fact LFR has been out long enough most have whatever they want from it. I do see the quality of players dropping quickly.

    With LFG as long as the tank and healer are both not morons it normally doesnt matter usually one can make up for the other. Bad dps often do nothing more then slightly slow down the group. You normally have 2 ppl that are 70 to 110k dps with the buff you get that is way more then you need for any fight even if danny dipshit if your 3rd dps and playing in the fire in the corner.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.

  3. #63
    Hey OP, I work 9-5 every day with exception of saturday/sunday and I don't read up about how to play my class or use addons to figure out how well I'm playing.

    I'm mediocre and I'm fine with that.

    u mad?

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19390549

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    So, because everyone sucked then, it was okay for you to suck too, but because now you're better, other people aren't allowed to suck?

    Seems legit.
    This does seem to be the common mindset of most internet dbags. It is even better when it is tied in with an overinflated ego and a false sense of awesomeness. It is truly funny and sad seeing somebody bitch about another player that is better then them and they don't or can't realize it.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Hey OP, I work 9-5 every day with exception of saturday/sunday and I don't read up about how to play my class or use addons to figure out how well I'm playing.

    I'm mediocre and I'm fine with that.

    u mad?

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19390549
    <snippety snip>
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-12-10 at 12:00 PM.

  6. #66
    Ah the mighty Dreoras, Auchindouns favourite arsehole.

  7. #67
    Brewmaster Gotai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Zaltbommel - Netherlands
    Posts
    1,383
    Try making friends if you can't seem to cap VP...

    Then again, with your attitude I guess it's pretty rough.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    lolimage
    Damn, you reply to 'that' but not my prior posts with actual reasoning and logic? Geez.

    At any rate, just pointing out your massive hypocrisy, whilst also perhaps showing you that there are two sides to everything.

  9. #69
    Honestly, what do you expect when pugging 5 man heroics? Just run them with your guild. You can't expect the people in 5 man heroics or LFD to be any good.

  10. #70
    Pit Lord velde046's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Why would I waste my time playing like Im supposed to while 18++ people can't do the same? I rather keep my sanity.
    There you just answered your own question.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I'm trying to decipher this post. Was this directed at me, or Mudor? I'm not an admin of Elitist Jerks, though I am a fan of the website. I don't think I've ever actually posed as one. I don't think Mudor has either. Also, I don't think either he or myself have done anything to warrant being an "xxx." Whatever that is.
    it was against mudor.
    and the reason i think he is a xxx. is because he act like he is a elitest jerks. and saying 10m doesn't count in my eye so i'm rank 4 instead of rank 9. so right.

    mr court in my eyes i didn't rob that old man. and in my eyes iz the truth......

    and he made this topic to just rage vent on some random people. with no use at all.

    and my list can go on. but he is not my energy.

    /edit and since he got banned i rest my case.

  12. #72
    Who are you to decide how people play the game? I am very casual now and only log on once or twice a week. I wont say i am very good anymore, but i semi know what i am doing. If people do not want to spend time going on forums and what not to figure out exactly how to max their role then they dont have to. Guess what, they are probably not doing HC raids, normal raids or challenge modes and i bet you they are fine with that (the majority i hope anyway), you can have that to min/max everything. They play to have FUN. You know, the thing most games are supposed to be?

  13. #73
    Elemental Lord Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    8,045
    Who are you to decide how people play the game? I am very casual now and only log on once or twice a week. I wont say i am very good anymore, but i semi know what i am doing. If people do not want to spend time going on forums and what not to figure out exactly how to max their role then they dont have to. Guess what, they are probably not doing HC raids, normal raids or challenge modes and i bet you they are fine with that (the majority i hope anyway), you can have that to min/max everything. They play to have FUN. You know, the thing most games are supposed to be?
    While I agree with you, I must point out: He's probably talking about the real fails. No one will flame you b/c you do 50K instead of the max possible 60K dps. But what's annoying as hell is if people are too stupid or unwilling to even grasp the basic mechanics (e.g. elegons floor vanishing) and wiping the raid.

    Personally I've only seen this in the first few weeks, which is quite normal. Now peeps are used to the encounters and everything goes wipe free.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

  14. #74
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,725
    Thank you which ever mod banned him.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Thank you which ever mod banned him.
    I guess it was Zaelsino. Look at post 69:
    <snippety snip>
    Last edited by Zaelsino; Today at 01:00 PM.

  16. #76
    Well I think anyone has a different conception of fun and play WoW for very particular reasons but ...what do you prefer in LFD:

    A) 30k dps.Politeness,. Run time: 26:17
    B) 80k dps.Constant bitching and moaning.Bragging. Run time : 21:02

    But...no,its really a question.Some will say :"Well,I hate negative self-entitled people...5 min less does not pay having to bear a******s" while others might say "The guy can talk s***t if he wants,not that I put any attention in it...but i got limited play time and i like things fast".

    Now to answer myself.Option A....all the way.

  17. #77
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,807
    You can't teach them.

    All you can do, is be a dick. and hope that, eventually, "people will stop being mean to me if i stop being bad" sinks in.

    That is how most of us who are good, got good.
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  18. #78
    Brewmaster Agile Emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    You can't teach them.

    All you can do, is be a dick. and hope that, eventually, "people will stop being mean to me if i stop being bad" sinks in.

    That is how most of us who are good, got good.
    Really? REALLY?

    I got good by people giving friendly advice. If people are dicks to me, the most I think is "Well, that player's a jackass"

  19. #79
    Elemental Lord Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    8,045
    B, because I love flamewars in Battlegrounds and LFRs. I'm always there never taking sides but subtly kindling the fires. Yeah I'm sadist, I know.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    You can't teach them.

    All you can do, is be a dick. and hope that, eventually, "people will stop being mean to me if i stop being bad" sinks in.

    That is how most of us who are good, got good.
    That sounds like a terrible way of doing it. Most people will respond to "dicks" by being "dicks", and most of the time nothing good ever comes out of it. You want people to improve? Be nice and kind to them, it doesn't always work but it has a far better success rate than being a dick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •