Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Yep youre right. Checked it right now =)

However 10 man don't count in my eyes so we're rank 4. And I'm fine with that. I love my guild no matter where we are. We are however close on amber shaper HC (30%) and Imperial Vizier Hc (17%).

So when we get those down we'll be rank 3 or 2.
    No, you are rank 9. Not rank 4. Not rank 3. Not rank 2. You are rank 9. Blizz has stated many many times that both 10 and 25man count at the same numbers.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    No, you are rank 9. Not rank 4. Not rank 3. Not rank 2. You are rank 9. Blizz has stated many many times that both 10 and 25man count at the same numbers.
    "in my eyes"

My personal opinion. I'm entitled to my own opinion don't you think?

i my eyes you are a xxx. stop being shuts a pain in the ass. just admin your a elitest jerks. like you act in all your other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Meh. Most people I know still don't count 10 mans lol. He said, "in his eyes" anyways. It doesn't count in my eyes either. I have nothing against 10 man raiding, it's just not the same competition to me. Hell, it's not even the same style of gameplay to me lol. I've been in both environments. I've led raids in 10 and 25. It's not even close to the same to me. To me. My eyes. Key words here.

Exact the same here. I raided 10 man during t11-t12. Got a new computer that could handle 25 man and I switched guild during DS. 25 has always been my thing, but in cata my old computer could not handle fights like maloriak 25 hc or halfus 25 hc resulting me being benched coz of lagg and I went 10 man.

Rankings are not based on opinions, they are rankings based on what rank you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    "in my eyes"

My personal opinion. I'm entitled to my own opinion don't you think?
    No because your "opinion" is from an elitest asshole, self entitled little prick. Who is a massive asshole to his fellow wow players. I have raided just as long as you and have only just stopped. And not one point in those 8 years have i taken such an asshole stance on other players. Nor has anyone i have ever raided with which goes into the 100s of players. You are a very very small minority that give raiders such a bad name. You are a disgrace to raiders and should not be welcome anywhere.

Yes I am going to get a temp ban for this but having known you have read it that is all good.

Btw you arn't even that good. Everyone in my guild would beat you in dps and we play with aussie lag.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2012-12-10 at 11:34 AM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    The very title of this thread gave me an idea of what sort of person you're like. You chose to use the word "make". Instead of "help". People play this game for different reasons, some people are casuals who want to do Heroics for fun, not to cap valor. They don't care about number crunching and hitting every button perfectly timed to do the same DPS that would be expected in a Heroic raid, they play for FUN.

I assure you that you will not be fun for these people to play with, the same reason these people are not the type of people you want to play with. You have an option to group with guildies, however you ignore it because your guildies don't want to do heroics.

Your answer is here. People play this game for different reasons, people don't need to be MADE to learn, they want different things than you. Get of your high horse and stop thinking this game revolves around elitists, it doesn't. If anything it's you that needs to be made to learn to empathise with others and see things from their point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    You can still interpret them however way you want, though. IIRC WoWprogress even lets you filter out 10 man guilds. So you can see 25 man rankings only if you want. And that's all I looked at and cared about when I was an officer of a 25 man heroic raiding guild.
    Fair enough but it is not a true representation of where you stand. There are 10man guilds with more progression thus a higher ranking. I don't want this to be a 10 v 25 argument but as long as the world rankings represent them both together then that is how they stand. Method are World Rank 2 but the first 25man guild to clear.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who has seen and/or used the term mouthbreathers to describe the festering pool that is LFG (both LFR and LFD) although to be quite honest, as of late, i'm not so sure it's people who are terribly bad, but rather bot programs that are so simplistic that they just can't do anything else. Meanwhile the "player" (read cheater) is watching tv or out doing something else and still getting their valour.

It is for that reason that i never mass rez in LFR or LFG or rez people individually on my healers unless they have spoken in party chat a few times prior to the wipe/death. It's a nice way to get a nice swift kick from the group for bots i find.

Deleted
    When I was new, it was in vanilla. Everyone sucked then.
    So, because everyone sucked then, it was okay for you to suck too, but because now you're better, other people aren't allowed to suck?

Seems legit.

I guess you should get an awesome guild then and run dungeons with awesome people who are as awesome as you, because you sound like you're fucking awesome! /brofist

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    No because your "opinion" is from an elitest asshole, self entitled little prick. Who is a massive asshole to his fellow wow players. I have raided just as long as you and have only just stopped. And not one point in those 8 years have i taken such an asshole stance on other players. Nor has anyone i have ever raided with which goes into the 100s of players. You are a very very small minority that give raiders such a bad name. You are a disgrace to raiders and should not be welcome anywhere.

Yes I am going to get a temp ban for this but having known you have read it that is all good.

Btw you arn't even that good. Everyone in my guild would beat you in dps and we play with aussie lag.

Lets see your armory, mate.

LFR has the same, really. I don't wanna wipe on dumbed down encounters because the players are dumber than the level of the dumbing down of the raid itself. Stone guard LFR, tanks are having a retard outbreak and makes the raid freeze. Feng the accursed, dumbshits with arcane resonance drooled so much on their keyboard they cant move away from raid, if they don't fail the people who get the fire will drop it on the melee who obviously dont notice and die.

Garajahl, never wiped here.

Elegon: 18 people are skydivers.

Will of the emperor: hurr durr melee "dancing"

Didn't do HoF LFR/ terrace LFR yet because its prolly the same dumb people there.

Why would I waste my time playing like Im supposed to while 18++ people can't do the same? I rather keep my sanity.
    Man I hope LFR isn't that bad over there or anywhere really. The only wipes I have delt with were either ppl griefing the group to cause wipes or from time to time a tank is completely new to tanking or seeing the fights as says nothing out of fear of getting kicked. With the Valor changes and due to the fact LFR has been out long enough most have whatever they want from it. I do see the quality of players dropping quickly.

With LFG as long as the tank and healer are both not morons it normally doesnt matter usually one can make up for the other. Bad dps often do nothing more then slightly slow down the group. You normally have 2 ppl that are 70 to 110k dps with the buff you get that is way more then you need for any fight even if danny dipshit if your 3rd dps and playing in the fire in the corner.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Hey OP, I work 9-5 every day with exception of saturday/sunday and I don't read up about how to play my class or use addons to figure out how well I'm playing.

I'm mediocre and I'm fine with that.

u mad?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19390549

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    So, because everyone sucked then, it was okay for you to suck too, but because now you're better, other people aren't allowed to suck?

Seems legit.
    This does seem to be the common mindset of most internet dbags. It is even better when it is tied in with an overinflated ego and a false sense of awesomeness. It is truly funny and sad seeing somebody bitch about another player that is better then them and they don't or can't realize it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Hey OP, I work 9-5 every day with exception of saturday/sunday and I don't read up about how to play my class or use addons to figure out how well I'm playing.

I'm mediocre and I'm fine with that.

u mad?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19390549
    <snippety snip>
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-12-10 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    Ah the mighty Dreoras, Auchindouns favourite arsehole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try making friends if you can't seem to cap VP...

Then again, with your attitude I guess it's pretty rough.

lolimage
    Damn, you reply to 'that' but not my prior posts with actual reasoning and logic? Geez.

At any rate, just pointing out your massive hypocrisy, whilst also perhaps showing you that there are two sides to everything.

Deleted
    Honestly, what do you expect when pugging 5 man heroics? Just run them with your guild. You can't expect the people in 5 man heroics or LFD to be any good.