10+ Year Old Account

Question Is WoWhead down?

It's been a while now since I could use wowhead. Whenever I go to that website it looks like it isn't managing to fully load any of the pages. I even tried using different explorers but nothing works. Is wowhead down is it just my PC? If it's the later, does anybody know how to fix that?

Works fine for me.

If you've done the usual "clear cache/temp files", reset your IP? No idea why they'd IP ban you, but being totally unable to access the site is odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've cleared temp files but it's still not working. I don't think I've done anything to warrant an IP ban or anything, I hardly ever post there after all, most of the times I just go to check up on items or news. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine here, maybe your having dns issues too that webpage, tried trace routing the address.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I believe it's a region stuff. I'm having the same problem:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pen-to-Wowhead
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

yeah fine here as well. Possible you have a routing issue from your location to wowheads location. it happens now n then, systems along the way send you a certain route(across the network/internet) but there being a issue along one of those stops causing a loss of packets and ultimately a loss of connection to the site.

can run a tracert (trace route) in windows cmd see if its stopping some place before the site it self. if it is just gotta wait for the issue to be sorted or the route to be altered at some point. if its on the last stop(wowhead.com) then you might be screwed
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    tried trace routing the address.
    Good idea.

Presuming you're on Windows, OP, open up Command and type tracert www.wowhead.com and see if there's a drop off somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I believe it's a region stuff. I'm having the same problem:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pen-to-Wowhead
    Hmm, I'm guessing you're right. On that link you posted you mention you and your friend are both Brazilians. Well, so am I.

Que bosta... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A revolution? That doesn't even begin to make any sense. I don't know whether to hand you a tinfoil hat or just a straitjacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaketh the truth View Post
    Now look, I'm not saying Blizzard is, you know, causing site crashes. Well, I'm not saying that he...I'm not not saying that either. What Blizzard does is Blizzard's business, I have no idea. But I'll tell you this: whether you call it server instability or whether you call it a revoluton — there's a message being sent. And that is, "Hey, you know that stuff we're doing? Not really working out real well. Maybe we should stop doing some of it." I'm just sayin'.
    why exactly would blizz worry about hiding information from brazil only? lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.