Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Don't worry! Instead of title you can choos to display your total CP earned! Or achieves! Or HK kills! So everybody will see from a far that you are not that great at it!
    lol, don't know if you were insulting me or joining in; either way I approve.

    Though my original comment was on the nose. That was the same /cry fest the PvE raiders had about 25man and Heroic gear "standing out" so they could display how much better they were than other people.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So no, I'm not being rude - you're being rude by not doing the easiest step to improve your char. And thus making 9/24 other people wait for you..
    Yes you are. You are talking about me. Stop it. You do not know me.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    And they are perfect examples of human garbage. The damn balls on these people to not care about GEAR in the right way. If only they understood how important GEAR was.



    ...... Do some of you even think about what you're posting?
    Don't bother. WoW is a job and a way of life for these people. They're offended that anyone doesn't take it as seriously, and conclude they must be worse players to make themselves feel better. As soon as PvP gives income, or all gems and enchants can be purchased with honor, I'll agree that everyone should have gems and enchants. Until then, I don't blame anyone for not wasting thousands of gold in our inflated AH. And this is coming from someone who's always gemmed and enchanted all honor and arena gear.

  4. #64
    I can understand not having a meta gem, they're all 2k on my server and no one sells the old ones.
    One cannot simply quit wow his way into Mordor.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Yes you are. You are talking about me. Stop it. You do not know me.
    No, dont know YOU but i do know your kind.
    Your kind is rude and lazy and count on others to carry you. Thats a pest.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Don't bother. WoW is a job and a way of life for these people. They're offended that anyone doesn't take it as seriously, and conclude they must be worse players to make themselves feel better. As soon as PvP gives income, or all gems and enchants can be purchased with honor, I'll agree that everyone should have gems and enchants. Until then, I don't blame anyone for not wasting thousands of gold in our inflated AH. And this is coming from someone who's always gemmed and enchanted all honor and arena gear.
    True enough. I'd also frankly give two shits about their argument if I didn't constantly see fully geared people afk during a bg or see the constant "BG SUPER HEROES" who feel that their ability to wander off or charge in alone to fight is worth more than strategy or doing things as a team.

    Honestly, I see more poorly geared players trying to be "useful" more often than "geared" players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    No, dont know YOU but i do know your kind.
    Your kind is rude and lazy and count on others to carry you. Thats a pest.
    The great Himmler has spoken!
    Clam down Mitt, the election is over. You lost, get over it.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Yes you can raid with no enchants.
    So lets apply this logic a little more:
    Who needs gear? You can still tank, dps and heal without any gear so lets just skip gear totally.
    The bosses will die eventually anyway, just a few expansions down the road.
    And while we are at it, why use skills and spells? Soooooooooooo much clicking stuff is so boooooring. The dps can just auto-attack things untill they die.


    Not use reforging becuse it was not needed before, ok.
    Then lets only use skills and spells that are the same since vanilla. People raided back in vanilla with those skills and spells so we dont need any of the new shit now either!

    Active mitagation?!?! Whats this new stuff, lets not use it becuse it sure as hell was not needed back in the old days! They raided without it so we can do the same!
    Oooh, nice reductio ad absurdum! Please continue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Face it:
    Gemming, enchanting and reforging makes your character do more damage, heal more and a better tank.
    I didn't say otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Doing more damage, healing more and beeing a better tank kills bosses faster and easier. If you want to do better in the game you need to use these things.
    If you dont care, then dont use them thats your choice but no matter how you turn it these things makes raider smoother.
    I didn't say otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    And yes, for people that want to push how far they can go in this game your attitude is a pest.
    My attitude cannot possible stop anyone from pushing as far as they want, so don't be a pest and quit discussing me.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 03:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    No, dont know YOU but i do know your kind.
    Your kind is rude and lazy and count on others to carry you. Thats a pest.
    "It takes one to know one." (c) people

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    "It takes one to know one." (c) people
    Utterly wrong actually, and just used as bad way of trying to turn a conversation around.
    If this was true all psychologist in the world would need to have all psycotic illnesses there is. They dont need that becuse they have learned to see the signs in people.
    Nice try.

    Drug and alcohol counsellours knows who is an addict, they dont need to be addicts themselfs to see this.
    They know what to look for.

    Many guards at supermarkets spot thiefs before they actually steal something. Becuse they have learned to observe behavior.
    They dont need to be thives themselfs.
    Last edited by Senjinone; 2012-12-11 at 11:32 AM.

  9. #69
    Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Posts
    2,728
    Theres tons of people having no gems or no glyphs joining bgs i agree, especially healers. I hate them all. Atleast get some glyphs.
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Utterly wrong actually, and just used as bad way of trying to turn a conversation around.
    If this was true all psychologist in the world would need to have all psycotic illnesses there is. They dont need that becuse they have learned to see the signs in people.
    Nice try.
    He's right. Being a pompous twit is a shared human experience. No medical illness to speak of; just the human condition.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Utterly wrong actually, and just used as bad way of trying to turn a conversation around.
    If this was true all psychologist in the world would need to have all psycotic illnesses there is. They dont need that becuse they have learned to see the signs in people.
    Nice try.
    Just because you do not understand the saying - doesn't mean it's wrong.
    Not to mention you are quite a "psychologist" judging people you do not know over internet.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Just because you do not understand the saying - doesn't mean it's wrong.
    Not to mention you are quite a "psychologist" judging people you do not know over internet.
    LOL!
    When i prove you wrong you turn it to "you dont understand"?
    Internet logic at work at its best!

    Thats so funny, go troll somewhere else please

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 12:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    He's right. Being a pompous twit is a shared human experience. No medical illness to speak of; just the human condition.
    If its a shared human behavior that everyone has the remark wa s utterly pointless from the start and meant nothing.
    That just makes it even more stupid to say att all then

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    If its a shared human behavior that everyone has the remark wa s utterly pointless from the start and meant nothing.
    That just makes it even more stupid to say att all then
    Not exactly, your response made it completely worth the 20 seconds it took to post. The fact that you so openly feel justified in your supremacy is inspiring.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    LOL!
    When i prove you wrong you turn it to "you dont understand"?
    Internet logic at work at its best!
    You didn't prove a thing, and when I called you on it - you turned it into a joke. With lols and calling me a troll.

    You do not know me, yet you accuse me of being a pest. You assume a lot. It means you are a real pest or were one once. You see pests in other people even if there ain't any. That's the meaning of the saying. And psychologists - they are trained to see these things. Well not trained exactly, but they do it by the book. A book has all the info on all the "illnesses". They memorize it.

  15. #75
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Yes you are. You are talking about me. Stop it. You do not know me.
    You know I'm right, but you're butt hurt now so got all these lame combacks.

    I am right when I say you're a pest if you dont gem/enchant your gear.
    I am right when I say you're a pest when you make 9/24 other people carry you in a raid, because you're to lazy and dumb to gem/enchant it propperly.

    And the part about "You dont know me", after all the bullshit you've posted in this thread, I actually know your kind. I've played with your kind since the release of this game.
    You'd never get a spot in a good guild or pug with your attitude, and the fact that you stand by your point as a "possible way to raid" just tell me even more about what kind you are.
    So gem your gear, enchant your gear. And enjoy actually doing something usefull.


    (P.S you can also be some troll, posting this for "fun". So if you do have your gear gemmed and enchanted - well, sir you're an asshat)

    But lets put everything aside:
    - Yes, you can raid/PvP with NO gems nor enchants (And thus chose to not gain 1-2k extra stats.)
    - Yes, you can raid/PvP with no reforges (And thus chose to not get the best out of your current gear)
    - IF you chose to do this, you're rude and an idiot.
    - If you lack gold to actually improve your gear with cheap ass gems (The green ones will do alot more than no gem at all), I suggest you start doing your daily quests.
    - If you lack enchants and gold to buy them, start doing dungeons - get green items - find a enchanter to DE for you - enchant you scrubb ass gear.

    - If you still chose to not gem/enchant your gear, why should you of all the people, get a spot in ANY raid?

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    You know I'm right, but you're butt hurt now so got all these lame combacks.

    I am right when I say you're a pest if you dont gem/enchant your gear.
    I am right when I say you're a pest when you make 9/24 other people carry you in a raid, because you're to lazy and dumb to gem/enchant it propperly.
    Hey now... this guy's right!

    So right, he doesn't even need to bother with simple shit like punctuation. So right, he doesn't need to worry about fallacies. So right, his mere glance makes logic run in fear.


    ....
    Btw I love the "But lets put everything aside:" part. It's the whole, "Hey man, now that I'm personally done bashing the shit out of you and trying to publicly make myself seem better than you, we can sit down and have a nice conversation on how right I am."
    He's so right.
    Last edited by hakujinbakasama; 2012-12-11 at 12:01 PM.

  17. #77
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Hey now... this guy's right!

    So right, he doesn't even need to bother with simple shit like punctuation. So right, he doesn't need to worry about fallacies. So right, his mere glance makes logic run in fear.


    ....
    Btw I love the "But lets put everything aside:" part. It's the whole, "Hey man, now that I'm personally done bashing the shit out of you and trying to publicly make myself seem better than you, we can sit down and have a nice conversation on how right I am."
    He's so right.
    So because I'm Norwegian, and thus not get the best English grammar (We speak Norwegian in Norway). I'm less right about him being a pest by not enchanting and gemming his gear?
    And yes, the part about "Lets put everything aside", was to point out all the stuff he said in this thread, about gemming and enchanting not being "needed".
    So I made a list about everything. It is clear that I am right about gemming and enchanting is a way to improve your character, and it's foolish not to do it.
    But take it as you want, again - I'm Norwegian, and it can be taken the wrong way. And if it did - Sorry, dont know how to put it in any other way.

  18. #78
    Enchanting gear is perfectly fine with me but when a raid leader forces me to build my character to his needs when i was already doing perfectly well already is when i draw the line

    Guild transfered off the server near the end of cata

    i stayed behind~ though it was a bad choice now that the server is dead XD could of went somewhere else


    btw the character i was talking about was a haste build holy pally (was geared for it, had no trouble with mana at all) the raid leader wanted a mastery holy pally

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    You know I'm right
    Oh, now I know!
    Of course you are right.
    Just because I said that people do not need chants and gems to down bosses - it means that I do not chant my gear and do not gem it, and do not reforge. Maybe even do not eat and do not use flasks. No pots of course too. Of course you are right. You see right thru me.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Oh, now I know!
    Of course you are right.
    Just because I said that people do not need chants and gems to down bosses - it means that I do not chant my gear and do not gem it, and do not reforge. Maybe even do not eat and do not use flasks. No pots of course too. Of course you are right. You see right thru me.
    You just don't get it. You were right up until he posted he was right. See, once he posted he was right before you could post you were right you automatically lost the right to be right. Now he's right and you are unable to be right. From here, you can only hope to be right if he retracts his claim to being right.

    That's the great responsibility of being right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •