Go-sac;seduction doesn't need to be channeled, kinda.

So was playing with this and you can cast, while seducing and it will not break the seduction. What you can not do is cast another channel or it breaks it. I was able to cast UA, haunt, and summon a new pet. As soon as i tried MG or drain soul it would break the CC.

It shows the seduction channel coming off my toon even when i'm not channeling it. I haven't seen anything else mentioned about this, maybe some other people want to play around with it.

I posted on official forums to see if this was a bug or not, on class forums tho so a blue will never see it.

Also just had haunt not break the cast when it did damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    I posted on official forums to see if this was a bug or not, on class forums tho so a blue will never see it.
    lol That's a rather cynical look at it, and most likely wrong. They'll have seen your post and reported it. Don't worry though you're not the first to notice, so it's not your fault if it gets fixed xD

If anything I hope they take a long look at seduction while they are at it cause you can use a /kiss or /flirt emote at the moment and simply break out of it, now THAT needs to be fixed cause it renders the ability completely useless against anyone who knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    .......If anything I hope they take a long look at seduction while they are at it cause you can use a /kiss or /flirt emote at the moment and simply break out of it, now THAT needs to be fixed cause it renders the ability completely useless against anyone who knows this.
    Can you please explain me how can that be not intended ? i think it works as it should .... feature not bug xD

kinda hard to belive it´s a bug ...

Shhhh. Delete all posts! Please I doubt how anything constructive can come out of this, right? I said the magic words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quae View Post
    Can you please explain me how can that be not intended ? i think it works as it should .... feature not bug xD

kinda hard to belive it´s a bug ...
    Trollmask on:
    I agree, you should also be able to /laugh at Recklessness and Vendetta to dispell them from the caster and /dance if you get blinded or feared to instantly remove it. Polymorph should be removed by /silly. And so on.

Trollmask off:
    I've always considered seduction extremely lackluster and I only used it in S8 vs RDruid+Armswarrior in 2v2, I've probably used Enslave Demon more often. Statisticly.
    A complete rework would be nice.

Just give us whiplash and get it over with. While you're at it devs think about something good that while replace blood fear plz...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Shhhh. Delete all posts! Please I doubt how anything constructive can come out of this, right? I said the magic words.
    this!

wait til people find out you can havoc it after burning 2/3 of the charges before hand and open cast on a 3rd target...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, old news, I kinda talked about this already like half a week ago in a different thread >.>
    And just to add this, it only works with KJC...

Deleted
    It's not that great anyway, against casters I would still choose silence and against melee in arena it is nearly impossible to get off.

gief whiplash or stealth, and move along.
    seduce was stupid to begin with.

Deleted
    i tried this out yesterday too. rather nice to play around in a BG setting, since you can fear and seduce two targets. and with a destruction specc you don't break it with another channel.

has anyone tried the demon glyph (forgot the exact name) that empowers seduction to remove DoTs?

ps: the seduce and blood fear don't seem to be on the same diminishing return.
    Last edited by mmoca1e9535a29; 2012-12-11 at 03:59 PM.