Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I deleted my Tier 3 never knowing Transmoq would exist. But atleast I can run Naxx 25 man & get the same style again.
    but it wont ever feel the same.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

As mentioned, the T3 warrior is a favorite in many eye's, including my own. Don't really have fondness for any of the others, however. T7 did it's duty in bringing the models back into play, even though they were reskinned.

For a druid tier3 is everything I ever wanted. It got huuge nostalgic fealings, the first time I saw a druid (Imba@ Gruden hi!) with full tier3 inn IF inn vanilla was defiantly a good moment to renember.

...I shall treasure my tier3 gloves my guild got back then, on I think our 2nd or was it 3rd Spiderwing clear... I will always be proud off it. Payed insanely high DKP ammount aswell, only just barely winning them over a hunter, proboaly a months worth of DKP if not more...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

T3 rogue isn't nearly as good as t7 rogue tbh and the same with hunter gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Sadly I deleted my Tier 3 never knowing Transmoq would exist. But atleast I can run Naxx 25 man & get the same style again.
    but it wont ever feel the same.
    You could probably get a mod ticket going if you really wanted the Tier 3 stuff back that badly.

Makes me wonder if they'll ever make Tier 3 available again in-game in some other way besides BMAH.

They won't restore the tier 3 I vendored and I've been trying since late BC to get it restored.

I like the tier 3 Rogue set more than the tier 7 sets. I like the color combination more.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

challenge mode sets go

I really like the T3 Warrior and Paladin sets. I have the T7 25 man on my warrior and pally but there's something that IMO makes the T3 look better. If I could buy the whole set on the BMAH at once I'd bid on them but having them RANDOMLY on there as pieces doesn't work for me. I have seen one T3 warrior piece and no paladin pieces so far and I've checked almost every day.

As a hunter with 9/9 t3, Turi-Mannoroth, I can easily say t3 is waaaaaaay better than anything from Naxx at 80. I get whispers daily about my set. Yes, the nostalgia is there, but Naxx 40 man was considered the HARDEST raid blizzard has ever made. So having the full set from there is pretty bad ass. It's one of the main reasons why I can't quit this game! Nothing compares, at least IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    Really considering buying T3 warrior for my dk since class restrictions were taken off. Super sexy and my fav colors.
    You kidding right? We gonna be seeing mages on warlock t6 now? DKs on paladin t6? Not sure how they'd trade the tokens, but I'm sure they'd find a way. And that'd be messed up. BIG

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    A lot of people transmog tier sets and since tier 3 is no longer in the game (like all the others) it is highly praised. Personally I like the more unique approach to transmog but that's just me..
    Sometimes I bust out my authentic TBC clownsuit. A bunch of random colors and models because Blizzard didn't think anything should ever match during TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally prefer t7 over tier 3, updated textures and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcontes View Post
    You kidding right? We gonna be seeing mages on warlock t6 now? DKs on paladin t6? Not sure how they'd trade the tokens, but I'm sure they'd find a way. And that'd be messed up. BIG
    There are no T3 tokens to trade. They are not in the game anymore. The pieces are off the BMAH and it's only restricted by armor type. No other tier was effected. It's been this way for months. Sure, it's possible to get an entire set but it's going to probably cost you at least a million gold and who knows how long it will take, with the random cycling of the BMAH.
    Last edited by nnelson54; 2012-12-11 at 07:28 PM.