Will the title move with me?

Sooo...I've got two accounts. They're both mine, yada yada. They're NOT on the same b.net account though. I'm going to move a character from one to the other. I'm just wondering, if I do that, will my 'Hand of A'dal' move from the account the character is currently on, to the account I'm moving it to? The character earned it, it's the original character the achievement was on. I'm going to move it anyways, but I don't know if I want to if it's not going to move, with the new changes to titles and stuff. Also, I have another character on that account I'm planning on moving, and wondering if it would move with the character that didn't earn it but is on that account. I'm gonna move them anyways, this is more just for curiosity's sake.

thanks <33

Quote Originally Posted by Lovechile View Post
    Sooo...I've got two accounts. They're both mine, yada yada. They're NOT on the same b.net account though. I'm going to move a character from one to the other. I'm just wondering, if I do that, will my 'Hand of A'dal' move from the account the character is currently on, to the account I'm moving it to? The character earned it, it's the original character the achievement was on. I'm going to move it anyways, but I don't know if I want to if it's not going to move, with the new changes to titles and stuff. Also, I have another character on that account I'm planning on moving, and wondering if it would move with the character that didn't earn it but is on that account. I'm gonna move them anyways, this is more just for curiosity's sake.

thanks <33
    I don't know the answer to this, but I suggest making a thread or ticket on the official site so you can get a real definitive answer.

In order for the Title to transfer, what you may have to do is merge the two Battle.net Accounts. Not just transfer the character. However, if it's the character with the achievement that you're transferring, then I would say yes. It would transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know the answer to your question, but you should probably just merge the two battle.net accounts and make it a nonissue.

I can't imagine any positives for having your WoW accounts on separate battle.nets, but tons of negatives.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Just to update so other people may have an answer when wondering...I moved the character that originally earned the title, and the title moved with her, as well as it stayed on her old account. So apparently they're character specific, but once it's on the account, it's on the account. Thanks everyone

I was in the exact same situation a week ago. I wanted my shaman off of my old account(which is now my brothers after i took a long break and handed it off to him). My shaman was the toon that had earned Hand of A'dal and when I transfered the title did come with me. I now have the title and achievement on all of my characters on the new account. Can't really say about the old account, it's currently innactive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovechile View Post
    Just to update so other people may have an answer when wondering... I moved the character that originally earned the title, and the title moved with her, as well as it stayed on her old account. So apparently they're character specific, but once it's on the account, it's on the account. Thanks everyone
    Good to know, thanks for the update.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question, but you should probably just merge the two battle.net accounts and make it a nonissue.

I can't imagine any positives for having your WoW accounts on separate battle.nets, but tons of negatives.
    I can think of a positive. They've got different passwords.

Right now, a person only needs one password to access every account on a Battle.net account. Security-wise not such a great idea.