Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Just as a matter of clarification, that is only until sometime soon when activate the restrictions. Then you can only play six characters...
    That's correct... and therefore players should use the time now to get through their chars and check which one they might be willing to play further and delete any filler chars to not have an issue with the future limitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Show me where in that paragraph where there is a complaint about more character slots. He even specifically mentions that he would have to delete down to one character to make a new one which if anything is a complaint about the current 2 character slot system.
    He sees what he wants to see. His arguments are spiraling into less and less and now he's grasping at straws. Like I pointed out before apparently I can neither disagree with the game nor can I even agree with someone elses statements.

You are right, never at one point was I like:

"Bioware/EA/SWTOR are jerks for changing the minimum characters from 2 to 6. This really pisses me off that they are giving more character slots then before"

It's gotten to the point where I now have him on ignore because he dosn't even make valid points anymore, he just strictly disagrees with me and has proven in other threads he ignores proof and facts (pictures of bad quality apparently didn't register for him)
    Last edited by Argroth; 2012-12-17 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    "Bioware/EA/SWTOR are jerks for changing the minimum characters from 2 to 6. This really pisses me off that they are giving more character slots then before"
    ....but did you ever grasp that your complain has nothing to do with the topic itself?... I guess not