Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Post Pc case what one ?

Ok i have just start to build my new pc .Now i want a nice looking pc case allso want very good airflow and i know for less than £100.00 pounds or is this not the case do i have to pay more Can i have your ideas on new case .Links would be great and any tips on makeing it look sweet as
    intel i7
    radeon 6950 x2
    ocz 250g ssd x2
    asus pbz68-v pro
    Antec Kúhler H2O 920
    Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB
    just so u know whats going in to it need room and wants to look sweet

thx for your info

Deleted
    If you fancy something funky with shizzz hot airflow you could take a look at the Silverstone Raven or if you want to spend a little more than £100 you could opt for the Corsair 600T

I personally like Bitfenix cases. I currently use the Bitfenix windowed colossus.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    Etc
    ...Can you take this seriously and read the OP?

I'd suggest something like Corsair's 200R, 300R, etc, or alternatively look at stuff like CM 690 II from Cooler Master.

Deleted
    got to say not seen that one befor{ Bitfenix windowed colossus.} looks sweet as and (Silverstone Raven) just have ing a read on this as this looks nice also but top end bugget

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    http://www.ebuyer.com/245777-antec-9...761345-15924-1 <--- that one... a pleasure to build with .. really quiet and under £100...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post

I'd suggest something like Corsair's 200R, 300R, etc, or alternatively look at stuff like CM 690 II from Cooler Master.
    got to say this not doing it for me Corsair's 200R, 300R not me CM 690 II better but still just its not got wowowowow

Deleted

Ermmm what? I did read his post and replied appropriately looks like you quoted to a comment I didn't even make
    Last edited by mmoc8d9a66b0a0; 2012-12-10 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    lol sorry i have to say this looks cool as http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...d=1850&subcat= sorry if u can not click link but its BitFenix Colossus Blue LED Big Tower Windowed Case - White this diff 100% me any more ideas

Quote Originally Posted by kiltofake View Post
    got to say not seen that one befor{ Bitfenix windowed colossus.} looks sweet as and (Silverstone Raven) just have ing a read on this as this looks nice also but top end bugget
    Its very nice. Lots of room, 2 200mm fans provide nice airflow and remain very quiet. Also was built with water cooling in mind if you ever want to venture into that. It is HUGE though and is quite heavy. But I love it. Added some red LED strips to the inside to give it a nice red glow. The pics online of it where the whole side is red is not how it is IRL. The LEDs in the fans dont really give off enough light to illuminate the insides.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 05:02 PM ----------

lol sorry i have to say this looks cool as http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...d=1850&subcat= sorry if u can not click link but its BitFenix Colossus Blue LED Big Tower Windowed Case - White this diff 100% me any more ideas
    Be sure to get LED strips if you want it to glow like in that pic. The provided fans with LEDs do not make it look anything like that.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Deleted
    Hmmm nice what about this

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...FXHLtAodYSsAIw

I think maybe the BitFenix has the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    Ermmm what? I did read his post and replied appropriately looks like you quoted to a comment I didn't even make
    So you think you're responding appropriately by suggesting a case series that retails well above 100 pounds, when the OP is searching for something below that pricemark?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 11:06 PM ----------

OP, maybe have a gander at the HAF 922 or the XM? Or even the HAF XB if you want something quirky.

Deleted
    got to say this is winning right now looking good £20.00 more than i want to spend but worth every penny i think [Bitfenix windowed colossus.] but i am woundering if there is one out there that can beat this on price too as there is big market out there for 1 man

Deleted
    So you think you're responding appropriately by suggesting a case series that retails well above 100 pounds, when the OP is searching for something below that pricemark?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 11:06 PM ----------

OP, maybe have a gander at the HAF 922 or the XM? Or even the HAF XB if you want something quirky.
    And if you had taken OP serious you would have seen that he said (Now i want a nice looking pc case allso want very good airflow and i know for less than £100.00 pounds or is this not the case do i have to pay more) He asked a question to which I replied appropriately. I know what his budget is...I just presented him with the option that's all >.>

Deleted
    [/COLOR]OP, maybe have a gander at the HAF 922 or the XM? Or even the HAF XB if you want something quirky.[/QUOTE

this is the one i was looking at befor i made this post HAF 922 but price is good and very good airflow but no wowowow for me i know its just a case but when spending all that money u need some were it looks nice togo . I am sure u know what i mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought the Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, amazing case. Worth every penny. Good airflow too.

Review of it - http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...advanced/5.htm
    Last edited by Toffie; 2012-12-10 at 10:14 PM.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

got to say this is winning right now looking good £20.00 more than i want to spend but worth every penny i think [Bitfenix windowed colossus.] but i am woundering if there is one out there that can beat this on price too as there is big market out there for 1 man
    I assume what you are saying is if there is a place u can get it for less? I checked the retailers listed on Bitfenix's website and 119 is standard on all of them.

Deleted
    This is pretty sleek and they have pretty good reviews http://www.scan.co.uk/products/fract...oogle+shopping

Nzxt phantom 410.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helieos View Post
    I assume what you are saying is if there is a place u can get it for less? I checked the retailers listed on Bitfenix's website and 119 is standard on all of them.
    sorry u miss understand i would like someone to find something looks as good .Good air flow for less money if diff case fine with but just if i can get 1 for less than 100 would be great for me and my WIFE