Thread: MoP Loot Filter

Deleted

MoP Loot Filter

Hey Guys. I've been using the addon 'trashcan' to delete junk items / unwanted white items for ages now, and although its hardly ever in date it usually still works with load out of date addons.

Unfortunately though it seems that 5.1 broke it and it no longer works for grey items (still works for whites though for some reason...)

Does anyone know of a working addon for doing the same thing? Doesn't have to be recent, as long as it works!

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/autovendor

That addon sounds like it will accomplish what you want.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    SellJunk is what i use, it doesn't sell stuff automatically sell stuff just gives you a little box you click on the vendor window to selll the junk. and i believe you can add specific white items to the list of items that will be automatically sold as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies. These are definitely better than vendoring everything manually, but I was hoping for an addon that either
    A - Prevents grey items from being looted in the first place, or
    B - Deletes them as soon as they are auto-looted into your inventory.
    Basically so i don't have to leave my fishing spot to find a vendor, sell everything and fly back.

Edit: I just noticed Autovendor has a "/dropcheapest" command and selljunk a similar function, but I imagine this is a single use thing and not a toggle on/off feature.
    Will give it a try later
    Last edited by mmocd7085f1721; 2012-12-10 at 10:53 PM.