Mechagnome

Exclamation Just got back, and I need help

I'm leveling a Cleric, and I have been tanking and Healing towards lv 46 and I would like to know which is spec is best for healing 5 mans to lv 50 and beyond. Right now I'm healing with the spec Lodestar, but I ran a Dungeon and it seems like my hot's weren't being very effective, there were no wipes, but still I was in a rush in most of every pull.

Also if I want a dimension in Gloamwood how do I get it?

Playing on Wofsbane PVE server. Defiant!

Thank you!
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g

You should have 2 points in Gentle River pretty early on. This means that your Heal over Time (HoT) abilities don't generate threat - you can pre-HoT the tank with Healing Spray and 4 stacks of Soothing Stream before combat starts so that you don't need to burn your cooldowns (CDs) on the initial pull. Don't start with Orbs of the Stream on the tank - that causes threat, and will cause some mobs to run towards you, which means the tank gets distracted and probably takes a bit more damage. Use Orbs to get yourself out of a hole when it's not an emergency.

I think the Sanguine Shores starting dimension is for the Guardians only... Here's a complete list:

http://rift.magelo.com/en/items?q=key%20to%20dimension

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Onorvele View Post
    You should have 2 points in Gentle River pretty early on. This means that your Heal over Time (HoT) abilities don't generate threat - you can pre-HoT the tank with Healing Spray and 4 stacks of Soothing Stream before combat starts so that you don't need to burn your cooldowns (CDs) on the initial pull. Don't start with Orbs of the Stream on the tank - that causes threat, and will cause some mobs to run towards you, which means the tank gets distracted and probably takes a bit more damage. Use Orbs to get yourself out of a hole when it's not an emergency.

I think the Sanguine Shores starting dimension is for the Guardians only... Here's a complete list:

http://rift.magelo.com/en/items?q=key%20to%20dimension
    Ty! I went back to spell book and realized that I haven't been using healing spray and that fiery shield that absorbs damage. lol
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g