Poll: Who is smarter and trickier?

Who is smarter and more trickier? Dr. House, Patrick Jane or Neal Caffrey.

Who is smarter and more trickier?
    Dr. House from House
    Patrick Jane from The Mentalist
    Neal Caffrey from White Collar

I don't know who those other two are, but I'd say House because he's managed make people believe he's american.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that depends, Jane is smart, but he has a different type of intelligence than House, and I don't know anything about Caffrey.

I'm going to have to opt for a third and say Monk! Monk remembers everything, amond other things, he remembered his own birth, I think that's pretty incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Jane surrounds himself with desperate and mostly-retarded people just to look better by comparison. Still, he get's my vote for having such a damn nice smile.

Also, that one camera angle in every episode that says "Hey, it's Robin Tunney's ass in jeans!"

Deleted
    Hugh Laurie played a simpleton in Blackadder, so he is out. No idea who the other two are.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not even close. Patrick Jane wins by a mile.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Jane is the only intelligent guy in The Mentalist, so I'd go with House

Patrick Jane is just a fraud who wishes he really had Shawn Spencer from Psych's abilities. Haven't had a chance to see White Collar yet, so I'll have to go with Dr. House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to go with Neal.

Quote Originally Posted by taurvanhiel View Post
    Patrick Jane is just a fraud who wishes he really had Shawn Spencer from Psych's abilities. Haven't had a chance to see White Collar yet, so I'll have to go with Dr. House.
    Hmm. I don't know. I like Jane better than Shawn Spencer. Shawn is to goofy for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only know House from that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I only know House from that list.
    You should really look at the other two. They are good shows. Seems like how though is more popular.

I voted House just because he is awesome.

Deleted
    House no doubts

15+ Year Old Account
    barney stinson, how can he possibly be not on this list?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Patrick Jane is far trickier than the others by a long shot. He could in any episode that involves him faking something to get someone to confess.

intelligence wise - house, trickier - neal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jane is more fun. The rest doesn't matter really.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

jane is definitely the trickiest. he nearly 24/7 convinces people that he is basically autistic, when in reality he is just diverting their attention from him.

i would have to say that house is the most intelligent, because he has memorized the symptoms and treatments of basically EVERY disease, and never ever consults any texts to save someone's life.

neal is less so, because he has help from a team of people who he would be lost without: mozzy and burke.