Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Three Days as Horde Player

Hello all,

I have played my Paladin as Alliance only for 7 years this is my only character that I have. I found myself bored on Ravencrest-EU. The server have 98% Alliance players and 2% Horde (About 100x 90lvl horde). Blizzard introduced the PvP Zone in Pandaria, Krasarang Wilds and I was testing it for one month on PTR servers, I was so happy because I feel this will bring a World PvP Back.
    In true it did bring it, but I needed to pay for Faction Change and have fun for 3 days as Horde Player killing my Alliance Friends

Well I had my fun, and I have recorded this moment so I remember that I was one day a Horde player.
    I do not use PvP Trinket for removing stuns, fear etc in this video, reason is I don't wanna spend 1750 honor for item that I will not use anymore on alliance since I play Human.
    It is Blizzard music, sorry no Hardcore and Rock. I know it sux, but I need my youtube account with good standing without trouble, so I can upload new videos from WoW, Diablo and Starcraft without problems. Just mute it if u do not like it

Please also keep in minde I do have all buffs, but Alliance was holding the Tower that gives them extra 25% HP + 25% DMG.

In the end I will share my one button Macro:

/cast [target=focus, exists] Judgment: Judgment
    /use Guardian of Ancient Kings
    /use Avenging Wrath
    /use Holy Avenger
    /use Inquisition
    /use Devotion Aura
    /use Divine Protection
    /use Kor'kron Book of Hurting

Explanation:
    U know what guardian gives u
    Avenging Wrath 20% More dmg
    Holy Avenger 30% More dmg + ganerating 3 Holy Charges per hit that gives holy power
    Inquisition - 30% more dmg + 10% More cit
    Devotion Aura - spell dmg reduction, immune silence + interrupt
    Divine Protection - Spell + Physical dmg reduction
    Trinket - 10000 PvP Power

I use this macro for 2v2, when I play with hunter, it is easymode to farm some wins to cap. But I admit I am not good arena player

So lemme hear your critics !

Last edited by Stiven; 2012-12-11 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    It shows what is wrong with most classes atm, to many 1 button macros and silly burst.

I don't think that trinket is 10k pvp power anymore?

Edit: yep.

For the Kor'kron and SI:7 manuals, the cooldown of those trinkets will remain unchanged, but the amount of stats provided will be reduced and the duration of the buff will be increased
    Also, that trinket doesn't work in 2v2, or any arena. Of course, any other will though.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomo View Post
    It shows what is wrong with most classes atm, to many 1 button macros and silly burst.
    Fuck I shouldn't post this, they will nerf again ret paladins -.-

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post

I think they did nerf it

Wouldn't this macro come to a screeching halt as soon as Inquisition triggers the GCD?

Deleted

i think they reduced the pvp power if gives, but also lowered cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure

if everyone wore PvE gear

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i think they reduced the pvp power if gives, but also lowered cooldown.
    Nope, cooldown is 1 min still. Just the power was reduced.

Deleted
    Nope, cooldown is 1 min still. Just the power was reduced.

ah ok, i have the trinket, just never actually used it.

Even if that trinket now gives you 5000 PvP Power, it's still ok it's about 20% More PvP dmg / healing if I am not speaking true.

Deleted
    gratz for killing ppl that were doing everything else than focusing on pvp.

Deleted
    i enjoyed the video.

but do alliance on your server hate pvp or something? :P my server is about 70% alliance and the horde town is nearly always camped by 5-6 alliance. and if you do catch one by them selves and kill it, 5more turn up in a few mins, its annoying

Deleted
    This.
    Also, not much PVP to see. Everyone is just trying to run away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozuum View Post
    This.
    Also, not much PVP to see. Everyone is just trying to run away from you.
    It's a World PvP, have you played Vanilla and gank players in Silthius Desert ? That is what I miss most. Or EPL in Light Chapel... ah the memories.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    It's a World PvP, have you played Vanilla and gank players in Silthius Desert ? That is what I miss most. Or EPL in Light Chapel... ah the memories.

sadly i was still low level during those times D: but i still took part in a lot of wpvp while leveling, Tanaris comes to mind. but in cata there was a nice amount of world pvp like this at the hyjal dailies, had a lot of fun there on my rogue.

Deleted
    also, did you really pay the £25 faction change just to kill some alliance? and then transfering back again soon? seems like a lot of money to spend for something like that.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    tl;dr i can murder people who are in full pve gear

thats the fun of being on a pvp server

also, did you really pay the £25 faction change just to kill some alliance? and then transfering back again soon? seems like a lot of money to spend for something like that.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 01:13 AM ----------

I payed 25 Euros + 25 Euros back tomorrow as ally, but beside the World PvP, there is something else I needed, to continue my work, but will keep it in secret

Much more fun being on pve server and getting other ppl to flag pvp and switch to pvp gear and then killing em

Full raid buffs + strength potion.

Still a fun video though.

Btw, every single time it seems your raid buffs are at 60m remaining which means they have just been used. Do you have a raid group following you around and tell them "ok, buff again" every few minutes?
    Last edited by Arrowset; 2012-12-11 at 01:21 AM.