Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    It's a World PvP, have you played Vanilla and gank players in Silthius Desert ? That is what I miss most. Or EPL in Light Chapel... ah the memories.
    I did some real world PVP before there was warsong or alterac. 150 people fighting at tarrens mill , crossroads or sorrow hill. That was real world PVP.

No offense, but in my opinion your video is not world PVP, it's just ganking. No one fights back and probably everyone is just annoyed as fuck that you force them to waste even more time on those horrible daily quests.

Deleted
    I payed 25 Euros + 25 Euros back tomorrow as ally, but beside the World PvP, there is something else I needed, to continue my work, but will keep it in secret

curious to know what the 2nd part of this plan is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Full raid buffs + strength potion.

Still a fun video though.
    Well they can also buy full Raid Buff, since You can hire all class for 70x Tokens and get the buffs like I did.
    STR Pot ofc, I am playing against people that hold Tower that have +25% dmg and HP

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    curious to know what the 2nd part of this plan is.
    Complete the Patch 5.1 Storyline

Deleted
    Well they can also buy full Raid Buff, since You can hire all class for 70x Tokens and get the buffs like I did.
    STR Pot ofc, I am playing against people that hold Tower that have +25% dmg and HP

Complete the Patch 5.1 Storyline

oh, i was hoping it would be something more sinister

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh, i was hoping it would be something more sinister
    Sorry for disappointing you

Wow, ganking people who are fighting mobs in PvE gear. You're a champion.

Deleted
    Holy shit that was awesome! I mean nobody did even scratch you! You killed a whole bunch of ppl without even losing hp. Damn I wish I could do that too... But well... I often already have lost some HP because of the NPC I'm killing for the quest and so on. But nice too see someone can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    Ye that is the whole thing making another player pissed, when u gank him and he can't do the "Horrible" dailies!
    Looks like you prolly never try it and dunno the feel of it.

What should I say when I was killing a Rare elite he was left 1100 HP and then rouge, mage, and warrior come down and kill me... So this is how I revenge.

Anyway those ganking gives me 6k Honor in those 2 days kind a nice thing. Good Felling + Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a World PvP, have you played Vanilla and gank players in Silthius Desert ? That is what I miss most. Or EPL in Light Chapel... ah the memories.
    Sorry, but this is hardly World PvP, but this is a personal opinion ofcourse, this is just you taking out PvE players, 1v1. To me World PvP in Vanilla was huge battles with a large amount of players, an all out battle out in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL94RY_HGBw <- That's Vanilla WPvP
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-12-11 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    I have never been a fan of pvp myself.... I'm a true pve freak raiding 3-4 times a week and only doing some random BGs every now and then for achieves + being forced into a couple of RBGs with my guild 1-2 times a week.

But still... are you really complaining that somone made a world pvp video on a pvp server? He even changed to the outnumbered (by 100x) faction to do it... In a pvp oriented zone.

If it was that annoying for them, they could have just asked for some people to group up for dailys and to fight back. I don't know about you, but if i where world pvping, and met a group of 5 doing their dailys i would prob stay away from those 5....

So please, don't enter a pvp thread to complain about somone pvping on a pvp server, in a pvp area, during a expansion which is said to have the main focus on the war between the alliance and the horde. Sure, it's annoying when somone ganks you while doing dailys, but come on... 5-6 dailys which takes 15 mins to complete solo. Group up and fight back, or try to be a bit sniky while doing the dailys... Even if you DO get ganked a few times it shouldn't take more than 20-25 minutes, which you can't really complain about when rolling on a PVP server.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP needs to become less about CC and circle strafing. Jumping around dancing like the Sharks vs. the Jets isn't as cool as going toe to toe and pummeling the crap out of each other like it's the Alliance vs. the Horde. Sure have silences, quick little stuns, etc...but PvP now is all about running in circles and incapacitating your opponent. When you watch cinematics of the battles between the factions, they look nothing like bg's.

Yeah, is easy when u have epic PVP gear and attack ppl doing PVE, a lot of ppl don't use PVP gear while doing daily quests, and if they do, at least half of them don't have epics.
    This game is all about gear, it isn't even fun when u kill ppl that can't defend themselfs...

I love World PVP but WoW don't have balance to this kind of gameplay anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Full raid buffs + strength potion.

Still a fun video though.

Btw, every single time it seems your raid buffs are at 60m remaining which means they have just been used. Do you have a raid group following you around and tell them "ok, buff again" every few minutes?
    You are just wrong. With quests done there, new NPCs arrive, who give you raid buffs even bit powerful than yours simultaneously, just like Buffer NPC.
    For example, I had no idea that when I arrived to submit the first three quests and take other two on my DK, NPCs gave me Warrior Shout, Rogue buff and Stamina which works ESPECIALLY FOR K Wilds. And it made me stressed for a sec, because they're calcuated as more powerful than raid ones, I was unable to use HoW on my DK to get some RP because K WILDS WARRIOR SHOUT WAS APPLIED ON YOU, MORE POWERFUL BUFF.

OP, you have a lot of extra money to waste, I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    OP, you have a lot of extra money to waste, I'll give you that.
    My community from AdriaCraft is helping me and donating me. They are aware of this Also they are interested in the lore the second reason I did faction change

lmao...we need more of that ganking annoy of these pve'ers

Quote Originally Posted by lixxon View Post
    lmao...we need more of that ganking annoy of these pve'ers
    I tought we have it now since Patch 5.1 ? :O
    We had it also in Firelands.

Sad story is when people reach exalted they will stop comming doing dailies in Krasarang Wilds...

OP posted this on the EU paladins forums http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6134233591
    with the title being "Retribution Paladins are Fine! Thank you Blizzard!"

Let me clear some things for you OP:
    A class isn't balanced over you flying, landing on players with PvE gear hardly attacking back trying to avoid you and running away mean the class is fine.
    as you mentioned in your post "But I admit I am not good arena player" the reason you don't see the issues we usually face, which is in arena/RBG at higher rating..

So do most of us a favor, create an arena team (3s or 5s) and record every game you play, have recount on and monitor your DPS/healing vs DPS/healing the classes you are teamed with and against. how it is possible for some classes to burst you so quick, you will either be stuck in a stun/fear/deepfreeze wonder what the hell just happened.

Do that, go through what we went/still going through, then get back to us.
    Thank you
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    I have never been a fan of pvp myself.... I'm a true pve freak raiding 3-4 times a week and only doing some random BGs every now and then for achieves + being forced into a couple of RBGs with my guild 1-2 times a week.

But still... are you really complaining that somone made a world pvp video on a pvp server? He even changed to the outnumbered (by 100x) faction to do it... In a pvp oriented zone.

If it was that annoying for them, they could have just asked for some people to group up for dailys and to fight back. I don't know about you, but if i where world pvping, and met a group of 5 doing their dailys i would prob stay away from those 5....

So please, don't enter a pvp thread to complain about somone pvping on a pvp server, in a pvp area, during a expansion which is said to have the main focus on the war between the alliance and the horde. Sure, it's annoying when somone ganks you while doing dailys, but come on... 5-6 dailys which takes 15 mins to complete solo. Group up and fight back, or try to be a bit sniky while doing the dailys... Even if you DO get ganked a few times it shouldn't take more than 20-25 minutes, which you can't really complain about when rolling on a PVP server.
    Did I say he shouldn't do it? You wrote a lot of angry words against a statement I didn't make.