Hey all

Remnant (on Khadgar) is currently looking for either 2 DPS (anything but cloth-wearers) or 1 DPS and 1 Healer (Non-shaman) to fill up ranks!
Progression has been extremely hindered by recruitment issues, so we haven't gotten half as far as we should be right now, so currently we are most focused on people who are going to be reliable (but still looking for competent players with decent skill/knowledge of their class)

We raid on a fairly casual/slack schedule, with only 2 nights a week, those being Tuesday nights from 8-11pm server and Sunday from 7-11pm server, but are focused on clearing content and working away on heroics!

Remnant as a 10m guild has been around since mid-late WotLK (but the actual guild itself, as a raiding guild, has been around since launch). Therefore, the core of us raiders have been together for a while, and we are strong players as a whole. We were one of the top 10m guilds in both WotLK and Cata, getting to end content virtually every raid tier. As of MoP, we are all looking forward to again experiencing the end/best raid content the game has to offer, but again, have been slowed tremendously by recruitment issues.

If you are interested, please send me a PM, or talk to me in-game on my druid "Arcangël"!!!