Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Draenei male, night elf male, or undead mage/rogue. <3

I'm 21 and I have a slew of male and female Night Elves and Draenei, and I'm at least proficient enough at the game to have been part of a heroic progression guild for the past two expansions. /shrug

Really, though, I know it's tempting to stereotype based on character and class choices... but it rarely holds weight.

They might not be all under 14, I guess you guys are right. However you cant deny the fact that 99% of male draeneis or male night elfs have literally no idea what they are doing. How often do you see one with perfect gems, enchants, spec and actually knows somewhat how to play? Almost everyone i see is doing everything wrong. like a hunter gemming int for example

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    They might not be all under 14, I guess you guys are right. However you cant deny the fact that 99% of male draeneis or male night elfs have literally no idea what they are doing. How often do you see one with perfect gems, enchants, spec and actually knows somewhat how to play? Almost everyone i see is doing everything wrong. like a hunter gemming int for example
    Still generalizing. I've seen my share of horrible, horrible players from every class, race, and spec.

I have 3 male Draenei characters. Yet, I am only double the age of 14. wut?
    RETH

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you had phrased your question correctly you would of gotten more appropriate answers.

You should of asked; Are there any straight people over the age of 14 here that play a male draenei/ night elf?

Horde ftw ;P

Everyone ive seen that plays a male night elf or draenei is always under the age of 14 and typically has no idea what he/she is doing.

Just curious to see if theirs anyone thats over 14 playing one and more importantly, why?
    male dranei shaman
    male night elf druid
    male night elf rogue

age 46. and the reason I do not play female toons is that I just feel that there is something a bit wrong with guys that hide out on female toons.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a 35 year old male and I play all different types of characters. Currently my 2 favourite are my Male Gnome DK, and my Female Worgen Druid (although admittedly don't love the worgen models but I do love their ratials).

Besides those at 85+ I have; Male Human Priest, Female Draenei Shaman, Male Gnome Mage, Male Worgen Hunter, Male Dwarf Paladin, Male Tauren Druid
    Other toons that I can remember: Male Nelf Rogue, Female Belf Paladin, Male Gnome Warlock, Female Gnome Warrior, Male Goblin Rogue
    Toons I had but deleted for space: Male Draenei Mage (miss that guy), Female Dwarf Shaman, Female Human Rogue

Admittedly I don't love the Male Draenei, Male Nelf or even the worgen models but I like to mix it up otherwise it gets boring.

Deleted
    hell bro, im 45, play a female night elf & i still have no idea what im doing

Quote Originally Posted by Mumba View Post
    Most douchebags I know of play human paladins. Is it just a coincidence?

Holy crap I just realized this applies to me exactly. every human paladin I know is a total dick...
    Last edited by Hodenkrieg; 2012-12-11 at 03:43 PM.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    Sorry, not reading 5 pages so just answering OP's question.

I don't but I have a friend who played a couple of Male Draenei, as well as a male panda recently. He has many reasons but one of the ones I know is that he likes how the shoulder pads look on his char.

I'm not joking.......

edit: sorry, I should also clarify he is in his mid-to-late twenties.

Everyone ive seen that plays a male night elf or draenei is always under the age of 14 and typically has no idea what he/she is doing.

Just curious to see if theirs anyone thats over 14 playing one and more importantly, why?
    Only kids who can't use spell check worry about how what race they play in a video game can be used to determine one's age. Maybe when you get a bit older you'll realize that you shouldn't give two flying flips as to what other people think.

I have one of each. I currently have 3 female BE, 1 female Draenai, 1 female NE, 1 male NE, 1 male Draenai, 1 male Worgan.

and the reason I do not play female toons is that I just feel that there is something a bit wrong with guys that hide out on female toons.
    If I have to stare at an ass all day it better damn well be a decent looking one!

I'm about to be 32 and I have a male night elf hunter because when I started WoW in 2008 I wanted to play a hunter and didn't want a dwarf at the time.
    I also have a male night elf druid (because lore wise, that is THE choice for an Alliance druid. So there. nyah nyah)

My friend has a male draenei warrior and he's 31. He thinks the male draenei are funny, particularly their dance.

I also have:
    1 Female night elf priest
    1 Female worgen rogue
    2 male dwarves (warrior and shaman)
    2 male humans (paladin and death knight)
    1 female gnome mage
    1 female pandaren monk
    1 male gnome warlock who doesn't count because he's not even level 10 and he's possibly going to be deleted for something else eventually :P

I'm a writer at heart, so I have a character concept before I make the character and it sort of determines the race/gender from that concept. The hunter is the exception since I didn't know as much of the story and lore surrounding Azeroth when I first started WoW. I actually went back and played WC 3 afterwards and had to dig into Wikis, books, and such afterwards to gain my broader knowledge of the game's world.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2012-12-11 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    haha i actually did play male Draenei/Nelf... when i was around 13-14, Now days i play female Night elf/Draenei.

Deleted
    ... there are male nightelves?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a TON of people playing Nelfs and / or Draenei.. But I only know a couple of teenies under the age of 15...
    One of em plays a dwarf, the other one plays horde ..... /shrugs

Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    ... there are male nightelves?
    That joke is applicable to blood elves, not night elves. There are quite obviously male and female night elves. Blizzard has just sissified both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    haha i actually did play male Draenei/Nelf... when i was around 13-14, Now days i play female Night elf/Draenei.
    wtf is your signature
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

My first character was a male night elf druid back in late Vanilla. I was 16 at the time, and played him until sometime mid-wrath.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

21 here, my shaman is a male Draenei. I made him before Cata, so that was my only choice of race. I love female Draenei, but I was rolling Enhancement and the way male Draenei look in combat swinging two 1 handers looks great. With his tier 8 transmog, I can't think of anything that looks more badass.