Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rather I trust him or not, the Kid gives me Orange Goodies. Look at this this way, if you hate your job, you hate it till you get your pay check, then you miraculously enjoy working at the place, till the next day when you have to deal with the same BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has legendaries. I trust him. Just like I trusted Ragnaros, Illidan, Kil'Jaeden, and all the other people with legendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, what's the worst that could happen? We just finished wiping out the Twilight Dragonflight and 99% of the Black Dragonflight, including his Old God empowered crazy daddy who was more powerful than the other Aspects combined. You think a year old whelp is going to fuck with us?

I think the likely explanation is just that Nyxondra was recently fertilised by Deathwing and Wrathion is literally his son. Although wasn't Sinestra's whole deal that she was the only one of his mates that survived the mating? Maybe he learned to be gentler after he replaced her...
    Nyxondra didn't die, which means she didn't mate with Deathwing.

I think what happened was the Eye took thee genetic material from the whelps and corrupted egg, cleansed them, reassembled them into a viable embryo, and implanted that in the uncorrupted egg, which was unfertilized.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If the eggs weren't fertilised they wouldn't hatch in the first place. In fact, would a dragon even get broody over unfertilised eggs? It doesn't say anywhere that the eggs aren't fertilised.
    OK, avian/reptilian reproduction 101 - for a hen (female dragon) to lay a fertilised egg, you need her to "get friendly" with a male dragon before she lays it. Nyxondra was apparently "hidden from her brood, held against her will", so she wasn't able to "get friendly" with Deathwing (not to mention that she would be mutilated from it (see Sienstra)). That means that the eggs were just your ordinary unfertilized eggs (the kind you buy in supermarket if you want to make a dragon egg omelette).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Because he isn't corrupted like Deathwing was?
    his egg was corrupted but badlands questchain shows a red dragon literally giving her life to protect the egg she had cleansed / purified.
    that is the egg, he is free of the old gods corruption unlike his father, he even had us kill his assistant who was slowly trying to drive him to be super paranoid
    etc...

and even after DS he has more legendaries for us, i for one won't hate on him, he has my vote as supreme emperor of azeroth.
    finally uniting the horde and alliance against the burning legion.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No but... did you do the Rogue legendary quest chain? He's still kind of a bastard.
    In what way? A group of dragons attacked him in order to either kidnap and imprison or destroy him so he fought back and killed them. Then when that was over he said he was going to have to kill his servent, the other "last black dragon" and that guy went full Old God Bonkers™ immediately upon being outed as corrupted. There wasn't really a "be nice to everybody and go home with sunshine and flowers" option for him.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    finally uniting the horde and alliance against the burning legion.
    Is that why we get rep with him for killing the other faction in Krasarang?

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Is that why we get rep with him for killing the other faction in Krasarang?
    Actually yes. His point, if you listened to it, was to end the World War as quickly as possible so picking a side to support was his method of doing so.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    He says we should so we do

Because you play the "hero" in the game. "Heroes" trust anyone and is easily fooled.

Deleted
    Why? There are many reasons. He is the first not corrutped Black dragon, so that makes him just as good as any red/blue/yellow/green dragon.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend, He might not love us. But he does respekct us, and he knows, if he does not help us, the Legion will destory azeroth, and then he will die as well.

AND he is afreaking bad ass, he looks awesome. How can you not belive a person with that hat

wrathion is an antihero, the closest thing weve had to one of those in wow since kael and illidan got the bad end of the lore stick in bc is some of the members in SI7

does he have ulterior motives and plans? yeah most likely, is he evil? nah
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Actually yes. His point, if you listened to it, was to end the World War as quickly as possible so picking a side to support was his method of doing so.
    Well, that doesn't sound as uniting as much as asimilating remnants of one side (if there are any) into the other. While other flights would want all the races of the Azeroth to truly unite against the threats, he's more of a pragmatic, seeing that that's not really possible...

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    exactly i dont know why people keep saying that hes playing both sides. hes not hes sizing up which side would better protect azeroth and how to make them win with the least amount of casualties on both sides asap

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 03:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Well, that doesn't sound as uniting as much as asimilating remnants of one side (if there are any) into the other. While other flights would want all the races of the Azeroth to truly unite against the threats, he's more of a pragmatic, seeing that that's not really possible...
    you gotta remember wrathion is a whelp if he were a human he would be like the equivalent to a 8 year old.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Sure, what's the worst that could happen? We just finished wiping out the Twilight Dragonflight and 99% of the Black Dragonflight, including his Old God empowered crazy daddy who was more powerful than the other Aspects combined. You think a year old whelp is going to fuck with us?
    We didn't do to much tbh, the aspects and thrall did , we were basicly a distraction force keeping dw busy.
    Also , that one year old whelp killed grown dragons in a blink of an eye in the rogue quest chain, he is clearly his daddy's son so to say.
    So yeah he will and is screwing with us.
    Last edited by mmocffc62feb06; 2012-12-11 at 08:47 AM.

Pandaria, a land of history, mystery, and opportunity. Such an epic line could not come from a bad person. ( shame they removed it)

also he got legendary's , and he gave me food and drinks.

and Also we are the ones who removed the stain of the old gods of him, he has nothing of the corruption that his father and the resdt of the brood had.

AND ALSO
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    "Why should we trust Darth Vader's son?"
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    You mean to say we can't trust him because he is black?

He probably has his own intentions that not everyone will agree with at some stage, similar to illidan.

Deleted
    Read the thread title. Came for this:

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Because he has legendaries.
    Saw it in the first reply. Leaving satisfied.