Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know it has been stated that Sinestra was the only surviving consort, but when was that statement made? Deathwing could have gotten new consorts to replace the victims of his killer genitals.

I don't trust him, for two reasons.

The first, he has already lied to us. He said his allegiances lie with the Horde. I assume he says he's allied with the alliance when one talks to him.
    The second. he slashes his wrist when he conjures the world globe and that kind of magic just screams cuddles and puppies.

Interesting factoid, Wrathion is not th last black dragon, he just thinks he is or rather as far as he knows he is the last one. There are still Black Dragons in outland and several in hiding on Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantash View Post
    I don't trust him, for two reasons.

The first, he has already lied to us. He said his allegiances lie with the Horde. I assume he says he's allied with the alliance when one talks to him.
    The second. he slashes his wrist when he conjures the world globe and that kind of magic just screams cuddles and puppies.
    According to the interviews, he's playing both sides to see who can demonstrate that they deserve to rule Azeroth; once the decision is made it stands to reason he'll throw his full weight behind that faction. He's doing this because at the rate we're going, the constant infighting is going to leave us with too few able bodies to stop the Legion invasion he foresees, so he figures the best way to end the war is to make one faction unquestionably dominant at this war's end.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Playing both sides and not committing to one does not make you evil, just means you have a promising career as a politician ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I know it has been stated that Sinestra was the only surviving consort, but when was that statement made? Deathwing could have gotten new consorts to replace the victims of his killer genitals.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Seldarria

I believe this is the only breeding female left not confirmed dead.

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

10+ Year Old Account
    I trust that he is working for the safety of Azeroth. However, it's obvious he doesn't give two shits about the Alliance or Horde in terms of their interests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Hmmm.

Vader - Bad

Luke - Not bad

Trust Luke - Yes.
    What's wrong with Vader? He brought balance to the Force by killing everybody. Nothing stops conflict like killing everybody on both sides.

I don't know about you, but I don't trust him. But I'm willing to work with him. Afterall, he was fair to my rogue back in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    What's wrong with Vader? He brought balance to the Force by killing everybody. Nothing stops conflict like killing everybody on both sides.
    All he really did was create a power vacuum, which tends to do nothing but further destabilize the situation--he got lucky in that the guy playing on his emotions and insecurities was strong enough (and prepared) to fill said vacuum.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having an RP nerd moment. I tend to see the issue differently depending on what character I'm playing.

Pandaren Monk: As long as his interests line up with mine, he has my trust. I am suspicious of his source of information, and I am wary of his interest in the growing conflict between Alliance and Horde. Politics was never my thing, though.

Goblin Mage: I love the sound of legendary gemstones tinkling in my pockets. Let's blow stuff up!

Draenei Death Knight: Even in the darkest places, even in death itself, the Light shines through. Regardless of his intentions, good will come of this. I will make certain of it.

Tauren Hunter: Too busy catching salmon out of streams and stalking pythons to care. You wouldn't know because tauren are so adept at blending into their surroundings.

...My hunter is kind of derpy.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    How can we trust someone that own dad wanted to kill everyone. so why should we trust him.
    Because his father was once the foremost defender of the world, before he was twisted by the old gods and Wrathion is uncorrupted and he has given us enough reason to trust him to a certain degree, since blizzard said he does what is best for Azeroth as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    How can we trust someone that own dad wanted to kill everyone. so why should we trust him.
    He only wanted to kill everyone (as 90% of all black dragons) because they were all corrupt.

Wrathion isn't corrupt. He's the only pure non-corrupted black dragon still alive.

Before he fell to madness, Neltharion was tasked with protecting the world, just like all of the other aspects. And when he did fall, he wrecked the place but good. Wrathion figures he inherited exactly one thing from his father, and that was his debt. As the last black dragon he has to fill the job that Deathwing threw away, and since he died owing the world about a thousand years worth of community service, Wrathion feels obligated to pay up.

Of course this is a lot of work for one whelp, so he's decided to take on an organizational role.

Every time I look at him I have urge to bore my fingers into his eyepits, carve off his smug face with a spoon and shove that stupid turban up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Every time I look at him I have urge to bore my fingers into his eyepits, carve off his smug face with a spoon and shove that stupid turban up his ass.
    So pretty much like every other character in the franchise ?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So pretty much like every other character in the franchise ?^^
    Kinda... Kelthuzad didnt give off such feelings.

For the shiny gems of course. I also enjoy getting in to vans with strangers who offer me candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    People that think he's evil I don't need to convince you.

But for everyone that thinks he's not such a bad guy...dude, have you looked at his eyes? Bad news bears man.

How often does some crazy kid who just had you off his old man have crazy scary red eyes and turn out to be a good guy?
    It could well be that he's just so young that he has a great deal of difficulty taking on a mortal disguise. He wears baggy clothes and a turban. He could be hiding any number of other mistakes under there. Wing nubs, scales, horns.
    Last edited by Drilnos; 2012-12-11 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    It could well be that he's just so young that he has a great deal of difficulty taking on a mortal disguise. He wears baggy clothes and a turban. He could be hiding any number of other mistakes under there. Wing nubs, scales, horns.
    What is he hiding with name like "Wrathion" (seriously, did they try to make him badass or what? Because it failed).