Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Nyxondra didn't die, which means she didn't mate with Deathwing.

I think what happened was the Eye took thee genetic material from the whelps and corrupted egg, cleansed them, reassembled them into a viable embryo, and implanted that in the uncorrupted egg, which was unfertilized.

Alexstraza was raped by deathwing wasnt she, and she's still alive oO

Wrathion is trying to weaken us all by tricking us into thinking we are strengthening ourselves only to be able to summon the Legion!

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    Don't... recall... that... Sinestra?

Why did Wrathion know of Pandaria before anyone else in game?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Don't... recall... that... Sinestra?

I still get the impression that he had a ton of knowledge implanted into him by the Titan Device he was created by.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    He was from the pure black dragon egg Rhea gave her life to protect, right?

Remember that the Black Dragons weren't always evil.
    You know, I've always wondered why we didn't try to keep that Purifying Artifact thing and purify more black dragons... /mindboggle

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You know, I've always wondered why we didn't try to keep that Purifying Artifact thing and purify more black dragons... /mindboggle
    Or why didnt we purify female. Now we have last black dragon, and it is an angsty whelp that thinks he is a great manipulator just because he bribes horde and alliance adventurers.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    He's the heir to the Earthwarder, who was given detailed knowledge of the world's topography by the Titans. Perhaps a bit of that trickled down to him.

Though the more likely explanation is that he heard about it the same way the players did - news from the naval battle that preceded playable events - and the players, being a military force, took more time to get organized and underway than one guy and his entourage.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    He's the heir to the Earthwarder, who was given detailed knowledge of the world's topography by the Titans. Perhaps a bit of that trickled down to him.

Though the more likely explanation is that he heard about it the same way the players did - news from the naval battle that preceded playable events - and the players, being a military force, took more time to get organized and underway than one guy and his entourage.
    hes also a baby dragon. dude could probably hide out in a backpack

SOMEBODY WITH ARTISTIC TALENT GET ON THAT ASAP @_@ DRAW WRATHION SNEAKING INTO AN ALLIANCE HEROES BACKPACK O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/12/09/kn...sha/#continued

Got my head blown by reading that TFH

*Also, it's kind of a followup from this TFH.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/12/05/kn...hing-is-wrong/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Hmmm.

Vader - Bad

Luke - Not bad

Trust Luke - Yes.
    Luke is blonde, blue-eyed guy who grew up working his ass on a farm. Wrathion is red-eyed weirdly-dressed (in regards to Azerothian fashion) 9-year old looking boy who tells us to massacre half of the Azerothian population (I know we are already doing it, but insead of trying to stop it, he even gives us an incentive to continue). Luke would have to make half the rebels fight the other half, to see who's best fit to aid him, for this parallel to work.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    That's... not what that says at all. All that says is she is being held against her will(presumably by the black dragonflight, since she's right in the middle of "their" breeding grounds and is in fact surrounded by black whelplings and drakes) and popping out eggs. The eggs "will"(as in, in the future) be taken away before she can see them hatch, because... you go and take them.
    It says LITERALLY "She is hidden from her brood, right in the middle of their breeding grounds." - "HIDDEN FROM HER BROOD", black whelplings and drakes are part of her brood. From what I understood, there was some deception that held her and made her invisible to her own brood, so we can take the eggs.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, the female dragon must mate with the mate (in this case Deathwing) in the last couple of days/weeks, for the egg to be fertilized (at least birds and egg-laying reptiles do, Alexstrasza also needed "constant presence" of Tyrannastrasz to lay eggs for the Dragonmaw clan when she was imprisoned in Grim Batol). And that would most likely kill Nyxondra. Last time Deathwing tried to mate, he severly mutilated Sintharia for thousands of year (actually until her death). And Sintharia was much stronger than Nyxondra (she was DW's prime consort after all) and if I'm not mistaken, that was before Deathwing got all gooey inside and needed adamantium plates to hold his body together. Conclusion - Deathwing didn't mate with Nyxondra, at least not in the past couple thousand years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    See above, Alexa was forced to constantly mate with Tyrannastrasz, her prime consort at the time. Sintharia was raped by Deathwing (even though she was his prime consort at the time too, he already fell to madness of the Old Gods and nearly killed her).
    Last edited by mmocef366ff7e8; 2012-12-12 at 05:59 AM.

He bought me a drink, end of
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    No. He's not. Nyxondra is confirmed as Wrathion's mother. And Sinestra being Deathwing's only mate makes it very unlikely.
    Wrathion calls Deathwing his father in game.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Or why didnt we purify female. Now we have last black dragon, and it is an angsty whelp that thinks he is a great manipulator just because he bribes horde and alliance adventurers.
    Define "Angsty." Not joking. Define it.

The character is brave, self-reliant, focuses on changing the world around him rather than simply mourning over it and spends most of his time being about as successful as one can be in a medieval magical setting. He's a child and already rich and waited on by servants from all over the world. Charismatic. Self-righteous. Dignified and rarely so much as a hint of depression in his words no matter how much he deserves to mourn his lost childhood.

If he's angsty, then the only non-angsty characters in WoW are non-sentient quest mobs.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Luke is blonde, blue-eyed guy who grew up working his ass on a farm. Wrathion is red-eyed weirdly-dressed (in regards to Azerothian fashion) 9-year old looking boy who tells us to massacre half of the Azerothian population (I know we are already doing it, but insead of trying to stop it, he even gives us an incentive to continue). Luke would have to make half the rebels fight the other half, to see who's best fit to aid him, for this parallel to work.
    Not quite. Luke would have to back the rebels alone so they could unite with the defeated Empire against unspecified invading space locusts. Then he'd be Wrathion.

We cant trust him!!!! He tell me that he fully support alliance, i bet he says same thing about the horde to the horde players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically because he's the last pure black dragon? Well, it doesn't meant that we have to trust him cause of this, but neither that we have to hold him to DW's actions. We just have to make our own idea of him.

And turbants are like, super hot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    are you your dad? is your dad his dad? no? there ya go.
    Stupid point because I have heard that I look like my dad so long that I can remember and I have started to find more mental similaritys every now and then. I'm almost starting to think that I'm copy of my father. But I kind of agree with you because wrathion isn't deathwing and he has started to proof us that we can trust him.

It was mentioned before but no one seemed to notice - when you hand in the 10 sigils of power and wisdom you get to look a veiw paraphrased Wrathion says this : "this veiw... is breath taking, it makes you want to protect pandaria...I feel that way about the entire azeroth, you might question my means, but never my motives. I desire to protect this land.

or something to that extent. basicaly hes going to have us do crazy shit "for the greater good"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Not quite. Luke would have to back the rebels alone so they could unite with the defeated Empire against unspecified invading space locusts. Then he'd be Wrathion.
    Alliance is more or less the same size as the Horde, though it is presumed that the player's faction is marginally stronger. We're standing against seemingly impossible enemy, which vastly overpowers us. Empire was vastly overpowering the rebels at the beggining (we're talking parallel Luke Skywalker/Wrathion, so we're at the beggining of Episode IV). But let's say we take empire/rebels as horde/ali...

WWWD? (What Would Wrathion Do?)

Task the Empire with beating the rebels into submission and reward them by helping them fight the space locusts. Helping the little guy against a bigger guy when there's even bigger guy is really not the best idea as it would weaken the resulting union more than if you helped the big guy beat the little guy. Pragmatism at its best.

Also, I'd bet not even Luke would join the rebels if he didn't think Darth Vader killed his father and didn't fall for his imprisoned twin sister...