11 24.44%
  • Amber Kearnen

2 4.44%
  • Rell Nightwind

1 2.22%
  • Little Lu

0 0%

Red face Favorite Jade Forest character A/H

Vote for your favorite Alliance/Horde Character from the quests in Jade Forest What quest you liked most?

My favorite ones are Sully with that raccoon incident and Riko trying to get a kiss from Kiryn
    Last edited by Necrosaro123; 2012-12-10 at 05:10 PM.

Taylor, I liked that he returned from Cataclysm. I just wish that Blizzard had the character in the game right from the start and with each expansion he gains his rank and we continue the story with him.

Riko is the only character i have laughed at in game, funny hozen !

I've done the horde storyline three times but I haven't done alliance yet.

I liked Riko's reaction when Kiryn finally does take off her mask, so I guess out of your choices he's probably my favorite. :P However, I also liked how Anduin Wrynn was involved in our storylines. Yes, I'm a horde. I used to be alliance though. So sue me, I just like the kid.

I really like Nazgrim. Here's to hoping he smartens up before Sharrosh goes overdrive.

I don't know or care about any of those horde characters, but Sully "the pickle" McLeary is really funny.

Riko for Warchief 2013!¨

The "guy" is hilarious all the way through, partly because the entire questline of Jade Forest was incredibly fun.

I also love how Sergeant Gorrok use an alliance cannon against the hozen....just for fun.

OUCH!!! HEY!!! - Should give away who I voted for.

Poor Socks and Gizmo.

Sully.
    While he had some funny moments I don't feel they sacrificed the somewhat serious part of what he is, whereas I found Rico was there purely for the sake of comic relief. However I will say Rico left me feeling kinda annoyed as even if it was for comic relief he still ha some character even if he purpose wasn't serious, whereas Lucky Lu had no real character whatsoever.
    Also Sully's a Dwarf.

I answered Riko. I had to answer Riko. The quest series where we find out what happened to the scouting team from Riko, who is at best an unreliable narrator, ranks among my favorite quests of the expansion. But in close second place is Nazgrim.

So no lorewalker Cho then?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So no lorewalker Cho then?
    Only Alliance & Horde quest mobs, the ones that introduce you into Pandaria in the Jade forest + the two race representatives (Hozen & Jinyu)

Riko, all the way! He's epic :P

Hozen + Horde = awesome!
    Last edited by NatureDrake; 2012-12-10 at 07:45 PM.
    "Not one moment for granted". - Steve Cortez

Currently playing World of Warcraft and the Mass Effect trilogy. Not at the same time, of course. I'm not an octopus.

Riko for me as he was the MVP of the zone although it was nice to see General Nazgrim. Whoever did the voice for Riko was spot on with his voice afflictions. Also, 2 thumbs up to the guy that made the girls skipping down the road to do "girl stuff".

I think rell was a badass. But riko steals my heart every time I do the zone <3
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liyiana/simple
    Professional glass cannon since 2004. I live and die a mage.

Can't vote, Socks isn't an option...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arkan/advanced Death Knight (Main)

Giving out as many SoR as possible. If interested, send me a PM, I'm on Kirin Tor US

I actually enjoyed Anduin on the Horde side in Jade Forest, too. He was a very cool customer, especially when Kiryn found him, I liked his attitude; he was totally confident he could take her if he had to but also totally composed when he knew he was covered. He was actually more irritating on Alliance side when he was all "well, thanks for finding me, I'm going to totally bail now".

Where is Gizmo and Socks biased poll!