Thread: If we would...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Badee View Post
    so it's broken too! Trolls usually link to nowhere to hide from the masses
    Not anymore. They gave them a real starting zone now.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    www.guildox.com
    www.guildprogress.com

dont see Dream-Paragon ranked as the top world PVP guild. end of discussion
    Nope, but no one said they had completed the content and expansion either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes I would not go lfr if they removed loot, I don't need much atm because I have most of what I need but I only do lfr for the gear in order to help my guild progress faster in new tiers, hell as a warrior I used coins in order to get weapn from elegon
    However I do not enchant etc if I know said lfr items would be replaced fast.
    I acctually wish I had enchanting to de the few items I don't need

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Awesome and massive raids have existed way before LFR. Your argument is invalid.
    But its such a small % of people raid, that if they didn't change something raiding was going to get less and less development time.

Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    But its such a small % of people raid, that if they didn't change something raiding was going to get less and less development time.
    like original Naxx where I think it was like, what, 3% of all guilds in the game ever cleared it, with only marginally more actually stepping foot inside
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    like original Naxx where I think it was like, what, 3% of all guilds in the game ever cleared it, with only marginally more actually stepping foot inside
    I think people that raid forget that, especially when all the dedicated sites generally point you towards raiding (all dps & gear guides are 90% raiding guides and maybe 10% PVP). Forums like this are classic for people thumping their chest and saying they raided this or that.

In reality, it's more likely 5-10% of the people that play WOW actually raid and I might be slightly generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Badee View Post
    Sounds like you are trying to portray an elitist raider who is very jealous of the casual player. Anyone who has ever raided knows you have to put in triple the effort or more to get the tiny item level upgrades that sets hardcore endgame raiders apart from the casual players. Your signature displays a character with a lower item level than 6 of my alts..(I am the Queen of casual players as I retired from hardcore raiding years ago). You should update your sig or have a real raider do your posting
    *Late answer, didnt see before now* This is a message forum my friend - A forum with inactive players, and active. Also I have raided every tier since 1# on varying schuduels/levels (Nothing super hard-core trough at all Id say), thanks.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    I think people that raid forget that, especially when all the dedicated sites generally point you towards raiding (all dps & gear guides are 90% raiding guides and maybe 10% PVP). Forums like this are classic for people thumping their chest and saying they raided this or that.

In reality, it's more likely 5-10% of the people that play WOW actually raid and I might be slightly generous.
    I think people need to realize this more than anything. Even if masses of raiders are leaving it's nothing to the overall population.

Why perform such a useless, cynical test? Honestly, how people can care so much about others getting inferior loot from inferior PVE experiences, is beyond me.

Remove gear from all difficulties and see the reaction, if anything. That'd be interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Think about this logically for a moment or two. More subscribers equals more income. Yes? More income means more available resources for development. Yes? If they are trying to attract folks to a certain 'feature' they develop it more. Yes?
    It is logical and reasonable that they want more subscribers... so they are producing more content... if you stiffle the subscriber growth, then you are cutting your income stream then you WONT HAVE MORE CONTENT.[/QUOTE

What you are reffering to exactly? developing more content and different development philosphy. I was reffering to the second. You?

Raidfinder should have a chance to drop a token per boss that can than be turned for a selectable piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakzlol View Post
    If loot was removed, and Blizzards statement would be "It's there to let you see content, not use as a loot pinata"

What would be the communitys reaction?
    Discuss.
    It should come with the following:
    "Heroic raids are about wanting an additional challenge that caters to the needs of a tiny sliver of the playerbase, the challenge and titles are rewards in of themselves, and heroic raids will no longer drop improved loot over their regular versions"

I think people would leave or at least stop running lfr in large part. My hope is that they actually do this. I mean they're not stupid enough to actually do it ( at least I don't think) but they really ought to if they want to be honest about this whole lfr is for content bullshit and furthermore their 10/25 shared lock out crap. They won't do it because it's suicide but at the same time if they want to be consistent they really ought to do exactly that. Or make it share a lockout with 10 and 25.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-12-14 at 07:12 AM.