Deleted

WoW Fails to launch (mac) (sorry if posted in wrong area)

So was raiding last night, game launched as normal, tried few mins ago, I get a launcher, press 'Play' and the launcher closes then reloads back 0.o

Anyone else had a similar issue as I can't exactly search for a tech issue as not sure what to call it :/

try running it from the executable in the wow folder and skipping the launcher. Had that happen on my old macbook long ago, may still work. hope that helps!

just remembered that this was before they had the streaming option implemented, for what it's worth

Deleted
    Tried that, even found another tip to delete the Updates folder, still no avail, still searching for a solution

Quote Originally Posted by bryanmathis View Post
    try running it from the executable in the wow folder and skipping the launcher. Had that happen on my old macbook long ago, may still work. hope that helps!

just remembered that this was before they had the streaming option implemented, for what it's worth

If you had no MAC but a PC you could play now and had some money left over. What do we learn?

Deleted
    That your post is totally pointless and unhelpful? Also I do have a custom built PC but I use that for my projects.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    If you had no MAC but a PC you could play now and had some money left over. What do we learn?

Also, the guy who says you could play if you had a PC, this issue exists for Windows as well, so guess we didn't learn much at all

Anyways, here's a link to the Mac technical support forum - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011702/

And here's a link to one of the many threads about the looping launcher issue - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7384358435
    Last edited by Deathspank; 2012-12-11 at 12:28 PM.