So after a couple of hours of attempts on Blade Lord (10 heroic), I'm having trouble figuring out what the best talents and ability usage would be for this fight. We are running with a monk and paladin tank, and I heal alongside a monk and alternating between a resto druid, disc priest, or resto shaman. We ran tonight with 3 melee and 2 ranged DPS, but will probably switch to 3-4 ranged and 1-2 melee.
1) Lack of good abilities for unseen strike (aside from trying to pre-shield once with holy radiance), and maybe trying to save 3 HP for one LoD (which doesn't seem to do very much). After we are knocked back using Holy Radiance doesn't seem to really help since people are spread apart for the main phase.
2) Lack of good HP generation since I have to be at range, it's really difficult to get EF's rolling. I'm wondering if Sacred Shield would be a better choice for this fight, but a lot of the tank damage (assaults) are predictable. Should I sacred shield wind step targets instead?
3) I've been using Purity, would Clemency be better? Also I've been using Holy Avenger to try to spam LOD for a unseen strike, but I'm wondering if I'd be better off with Divine Purpose instead.
4) I haven't really figured out a good 90 talent, does anyone have suggestions? Prism and Light's Hammer seems underwhelming for strikes since people just get blasted away. Especially since next week we'll be running with more range, prism and LH just look even worse.
5) Any tips (besides switching to speed of light) on the last phase besides just using Holy Shock and LOD? (I would also save holy avenger for this phase as well).