Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Chakra circles are definitely huge flashing neon signs that say "KILL ME! CC ME PLEASE! I AM RIGHT HERE!".

Drain life and arcane missiles are also huge "LOOK NO FURTHER" signs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would attack the healer, but I hate that guy with a shield for insulting my mother.

Deleted
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/healers...es/7260-2-0-4/

the name of the addon says it all.

Healers have to die and that is the truth. It's nice for chaotic and larger battles but there is one thing I like especially about it whenever I do random bgs - you can use this addon to announce the healer names to your team by pressing a single button. It works wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    Healers Have To Die is the best addon for this.
    I love this addon, makes it really easy to pick out the heals in a crowd. I think its a must for BG.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

I would say 80% yes target healer. But in BGs, sometimes there's a 380K hp healer (obviously fully geared) defending goldmines with a 320K Hp Dps (contender/Dreadful).

I can 3 shot that DPS with my gear. So yeah, I'mmma kill that DPS while I blinding light the healer ^^

(Note the sad state of PVP when I can say something like this.)

Resto Druid: No shapeshift or tree form. Rejuvination animation.
    Mistweaver Monk: Soothing/Renewing Mists, Life Cocoon, Jade Statue & being at ranged
    Holy Paladin: Keeping a distance, LoD, & casting
    Disc Priest: Penance, Prayer of Mending, no shadow form
    Holy Priest: Lightwell, Sanctuary, no shadow form
    Resto Shaman: Healing Totems, Earth Shield, Healing Wave, rain, Earthliving animation
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2012-12-18 at 08:21 PM.

Healers Have To Die is the best addon for this.
    horrible add on for your typical player, as it teaches blind tunnel vision

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a healer so people have to interact with me or they lose :*( Most social contact i ever get :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    horrible add on for your typical player, as it teaches blind tunnel vision
    How does an addon that calls your attention to what is going on around you teaching blind tunnel vision?
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Being focused > chain CCed. Anytime!

I'm a holy pala, and people tend to leave me alone, atleast till the other healers are dead (RBG), they do however chain CC my ass, force me to trinket, then dps me and force me to bubble, dispels it stright away, kills me Life of a healer...
    In some random BGs I can run around just keeping everyone up without a hassle, and the horde will blindly go for FCs and other dps', makes my life alot easier. Then in other BGs, they focus me. They interrupt me, they CC me, they actually manage to kill me.. Not that fun, but how it is

If you dont like to die because you're a healer, go dps :P

*EDIT*
    And I would say that Battleground Target (Or what its called) is better than Healer Have to Die. So easy to target the healer etc, and you get the HP of all the enemies in a frame (No need to have all the HP bars over their heads, making it easier to spot stuff on the ground etc)
    Last edited by Noxina; 2012-12-20 at 11:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

even better thought: cc the healer

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Unfortunately the majority of people in random BGs don't have a clue what this is or how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    An even better thought: do both as the situation sees fit :O

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Unfortunately the majority of people in random BGs don't have a clue what this is or how to do it.
    true. 10 characters

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 03:58 PM ----------

An even better thought: do both as the situation sees fit :O
    ofc there are situations that killing the healer is better but most of the times CC will be superior

i actually lol when sillies come at me in a bg when i'm healing.... fool you can't kill the resto shaman cuz my totems are too stronk, oh wait.......
    do what you feel.

Noooo leave the healer alone.

As a tiny goblin shaman healer I usually get left alone. Unless I pop ascendance. I swear to god the skill description might as well say "The shaman surrenders his physical form to the power of the elements, looking fancy and not doing shit for 15 seconds."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booniehat View Post
    I would say 80% yes target healer. But in BGs, sometimes there's a 380K hp healer (obviously fully geared) defending goldmines with a 320K Hp Dps (contender/Dreadful).
    380k fully buffed? Because with priest and my own buff I have about 414k~.

Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    Noooo leave the healer alone.

As a tiny goblin shaman healer I usually get left alone. Unless I pop ascendance. I swear to god the skill description might as well say "The shaman surrenders his physical form to the power of the elements, looking fancy and not doing shit for 15 seconds."
    Same for me, especially if I throw in some noggenfogger to get even tinier and maybe turn into an skeleton. Nobody takes any kind of notice of me at all. And if there's an DPS with me, best thing is a melee and a tall one like an Tauren maybe even with the vrykul archaeology thing that makes you bigger then it's safe to say that people wont attack me, ever.

Also agreed on ascendence. It's rare for anyone to not immediatly switch onto me if I use it. Even in RBG's. :|
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2012-12-21 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacotruck View Post
    How does an addon that calls your attention to what is going on around you teaching blind tunnel vision?
    it doesn't call attention to what is going on, it just puts a bullseye on something and so they ignore everything else and tunnel that marked target to the ground. I've had countless times where dps would repeatability blindly chase me and lose flags, get dragged los; then blown up, or other versions of bad play.