Deleted

Merging two battlenet accounts?

My friend has given up playing wow and has said he will give me his account, which is a Vanilla CE with the original CE pets attatched. I was wondering if it's possible to merge the account with my own as I'd like the pets on my main (pet collector!) account. Both accounts are battlenet accounts. He has all of the details such as the Product key. If I call Blizzard would they be able to merge the accounts, and would the pets transfer over to my main character? What would I need to say on the phone, if I told them I was given the account by a friend would they refuse to merge it?

Thanks in advance for any replies
    Last edited by mmoc1b04921df3; 2012-12-11 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster87 View Post
    My friend has given up playing wow and has said he will give me his account, which is a Vanilla CE with the original CE pets attatched. I was wondering if it's possible to merge the account with my own as I'd like the pets on my main (pet collector!) account. Both accounts are battlenet accounts. He has all of the details such as the Product key. If I call Blizzard would they be able to merge the accounts, and would the pets transfer over to my main character? What would I need to say on the phone, if I told them I was given the account by a friend would they refuse to merge it?

Thanks in advance for any replies
    I think that giving your account to another person is against ToS so I'm sure they won't merge it. Sorry
    Last edited by Thyranne; 2012-12-11 at 02:47 PM.

do you guys have the exact same name? Then no it wont work

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure there is a way, but it will probably not be very easy to pull off.

Just try this once:

Tell Blizzard that you created the first account when you were younger and didn't want to give in your real name and real adress. If you have all the things (secure question, CD Key etc) and your friend didn't live in another city, you could succeed